CuckoldFart.com

well used wife

addy

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The first time my wife went with another guy, a young customer at the shop she worked in, they used condoms and if i hadn't have known where she'd been all evening, I'd have never have known she'd had sex. Later though, with Mick, an ex-work colleague of mine who'd been after my wife for years, she made no attempt to hide it and came home with a red, puffy pussy gaping open and clearly still oozing Mick's cum. She was surprised but pleased I still went down on her, and I loved the taste of her freshly fucked pussy, combining her familiar juices with a new added ingredient. Fucking her afterwards felt different too. He'd fucked her hard and fucked her well, maybe as punishment for making him wait so long, and she felt much wetter than usual and more open and used.

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 12

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 5:22 PM, cuck-cpl said:

Very nice x

On 3/25/2023 at 11:57 PM, wifeuserscot said:

She looks like a first class fuck

I'm not sure either of you are referring to my wife Debbie, but I'll take the compliments!

Debbie was indeed a lovely fuck, the best I've ever had, and I was proud that she so eagerly opened her legs for other men, including two of my ex-workmates, her best friend's step-dad and at least three of her favoured young guys in their 20s.

debbie1077084914.jpg

debbie1578001851.jpg

debbie1811069993.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tinydinkle...thanks for these hot pics of Sally's pretty pink pussy!

Looks like her bull put her cunt to good use...and dropped a nice load in her!

Just one question....are these pics the bull took and sent to you, her cuck husband, to torment you...showing you how he had used Sally and left her used cunt filled with his spunk?

Or...is that second pic a shot of Sally spreading her just fucked cunt open to you...offering it to you for clean-up?

DomBull4U 

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2023 at 9:42 AM, DomBull4U said:

tinydinkle...thanks for these hot pics of Sally's pretty pink pussy!

Looks like her bull put her cunt to good use...and dropped a nice load in her!

Just one question....are these pics the bull took and sent to you, her cuck husband, to torment you...showing you how he had used Sally and left her used cunt filled with his spunk?

Or...is that second pic a shot of Sally spreading her just fucked cunt open to you...offering it to you for clean-up?

DomBull4U 

The pics are taken by me when she got home full of his cum for me to clean. 

• Like 1