CuckoldFart.com

Learning

L’s_Husband

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL
On 5/29/2019 at 1:28 PM, SandL said:

Ohhhhhh right! I forgot 😂 As I remember it, you get to make me do whatever you want for the rest of this week. Why is that again???? I forget. 

Hey babe...my phone must not be working. :) But you got a package today in the mail. Do you want me to take a picture of it so you can see what it is??? 😂 

Just being helpful. 

Oh and if I haven’t told you...you really do own the KEY to my ❤️ 

😂 hurry home!!!!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, SandL said:

Hey babe...my phone must not be working. :) But you got a package today in the mail. Do you want me to take a picture of it so you can see what it is??? 😂 

Just being helpful. 

Oh and if I haven’t told you...you really do own the KEY to my ❤️ 

😂 hurry home!!!!!!!! 

That’s strange. I didn’t order anything. Return to sender, please. 

Steve

• Haha 2

Guest SandL
Just now, L’s_Husband said:

That’s strange. I didn’t order anything. Return to sender, please. 

Steve

Oh I think you did. Let me see if I can make out the label..... 😂 

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

That’s even stranger. Our chickens are free range. 

I repeat. Game over. I’ll be home within the hour. 

Steve

Okay. 😢 

Agree 100% with original poster's quote, although I find it hard to imagine that Immanuel Kant. The quote is also attributed to Eric Anderson https://is.gd/flmJQ0

Over the years, I've written a number of wives who confess on forums to desiring affairs, or to responding to the interest of suitors, etc.

I find it fascinating that despite sometimes immense pressure, wives are increasingly willing to explore outside their marriage relationship. I applaud that development. I hope for the day when affairs can be discussed as casually as we would the weather. Sexuality is no less a part of life.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Seductive Thoughts said:

Agree 100% with original poster's quote, although I find it hard to imagine that Immanuel Kant. The quote is also attributed to Eric Anderson https://is.gd/flmJQ0

Over the years, I've written a number of wives who confess on forums to desiring affairs, or to responding to the interest of suitors, etc.

I find it fascinating that despite sometimes immense pressure, wives are increasingly willing to explore outside their marriage relationship. I applaud that development. I hope for the day when affairs can be discussed as casually as we would the weather. Sexuality is no less a part of life.

The quote is Anderson’s but stems, I think, from an aspect of Kant’s philosophy which says “treat humanity as an end not merely as a means”.

Meaning, people should be treated as an end in and of themselves and not merely as a means to someone else’s end. 

If I apply this to sexuality and sexual preferences themselves that are stigmatized...groups of people are stigmatized as a means to the end that sexuality and sexual preferences must fit within a certain construct to please or make comfortable the people who are doing the stigmatizing.

Those who carry the stigma are used as a means to another’s end and are not, themselves, being seen or valued as an end. If they were treated and valued as an end, they would have the freedom to seek pleasure free of the stigma. 

Interestingly, Kant would never have applied this to sexuality though...to him, “masturbation was worse than r********.” 

Nutshell: yes it was Anderson’s quote...I saw it as a takeoff of Kant’s philosophy...and substantially, we agree. 

Steve

• Like 2

Guest SandL
46 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

The quote is Anderson’s but stems, I think, from an aspect of Kant’s philosophy which says “treat humanity as an end not merely as a means”.

Meaning, people should be treated as an end in and of themselves and not merely as a means to someone else’s end. 

If I apply this to sexuality and sexual preferences themselves that are stigmatized...groups of people are stigmatized as a means to the end that sexuality and sexual preferences must fit within a certain construct to please or make comfortable the people who are doing the stigmatizing.

Those who carry the stigma are used as a means to another’s end and are not, themselves, being seen or valued as an end. If they were treated and valued as an end, they would have the freedom to seek pleasure free of the stigma. 

Interestingly, Kant would never have applied this to sexuality though...to him, “masturbation was worse than r********.” 

Nutshell: yes it was Anderson’s quote...I saw it as a takeoff of Kant’s philosophy...and substantially, we agree. 

Steve

Blah blah blah just say you like it that I have sex with other men!!! 😂 

Love you 😍 💋 💋 😍 

Guest SandL
6 minutes ago, secondjag said:

nope, he interpreted

I think he heard me say something like that around the house. I’m always talkin all philosophical and stuff :) 

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, secondjag said:

🤣give a little love to a "well read" man

in some other life/forum Steve, would love to hear who you think the "stigmatiziers" are, and their source (don't worry baby, I'm not going there)

I give him lots of love ;). And I’m sure he’ll have lots to say about that, but we’re about to cuddle up and watch a movie :) 

5 minutes ago, SandL said:

I think he heard me say something like that around the house. I’m always talkin all philosophical and stuff :) 

🤣yeah, i have trouble keepin up when you are all "philosophical and stuff.'"  even harder (somewhere on my body) when you are all "rocket sciencey"

• Haha 1

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, secondjag said:

🤣yeah, i have trouble keepin up when you are all "philosophical and stuff.'"  even harder (somewhere on my body) when you are all "rocket sciencey"

Ummmmm me? 😂 Steve chuckled at that one. And yes I said chuckle not cuckle 🤷‍♀️ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, SandL said:

I know this is a public post and you are free to do what you want...but if you like me...could you keep religious talk off my posts...or my husband’s posts? No offense intended...just not something I want to see on something I keep reading. 

I certainly will, just for you and hubby. I'm glad I saw this you're not someone I want to see upset with me, you are a friend and you did ask nicely. I'm not malicious about the subject (mostly) and I think have a unique perspective, You can ask if you get curious. used to be very religious, not now.

I agree I( think that it's not really appropriate on these type of board no matter one's views. It' just don't fit right.

\

I don't like to inflict my views on some things on people unless they're mean but in keeping with that (and not really having anything at all  to do with it but I'm claiming it's a seguay (sic?) to....)

... I have yet to have time to look for an opening to rib Jag about English cars of a certain make I happen to know he's fond of, LOL  He already knows it's coming.

He's a good guy so I'm gonna get away with it too....

• Like 1

And wowee zowie, did I miss a lot of in another universe. Nit sure i can keep up...

Something about maybe using the whole chicken, sticking /stucking things in people's ends, intellectual distractions, something about making people comfortable while you're sticking thing in their ends or maybe that was about to. and a whole bunch of other stuff I left out because I'm too lazy to scroll back and forth

I'd like to be able to make sense of it but I "Kant"

As Don Juan Matuzio , double man and mentor to Carlos Cataneda maybe should have said ( and maybe he did but I'm just making it up)

"don't drink that one, it's for the cat"

(muahahahaha, screw with me and I'll did deeper into the pit of even more obscure references)

an old one  by "unknown"  illustrates I think what my sort of point was somewhere back there

"If it's fun it's either illegal, immoral, or fattening"

No we certainly should not be mean to each other but as Jackie Gleason supposedly said (and there's a big debate on if this is his, it's been attributed to at least two others)

"If it ain't dirty, you're not doing it right"   (I'll have that one put on my coat of arms when I get one)

And really, almost all that is relevant to the discussion, how did that happen? And you've all move on probably weeks ago... damn!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

And wowee zowie, did I miss a lot of in another universe. Nit sure i can keep up...

Something about maybe using the whole chicken, sticking /stucking things in people's ends, intellectual distractions, something about making people comfortable while you're sticking thing in their ends or maybe that was about to. and a whole bunch of other stuff I left out because I'm too lazy to scroll back and forth

I'd like to be able to make sense of it but I "Kant"

As Don Juan Matuzio , double man and mentor to Carlos Cataneda maybe should have said ( and maybe he did but I'm just making it up)

"don't drink that one, it's for the cat"

(muahahahaha, screw with me and I'll did deeper into the pit of even more obscure references)

an old one  by "unknown"  illustrates I think what my sort of point was somewhere back there

"If it's fun it's either illegal, immoral, or fattening"

No we certainly should not be mean to each other but as Jackie Gleason supposedly said (and there's a big debate on if this is his, it's been attributed to at least two others)

"If it ain't dirty, you're not doing it right"   (I'll have that one put on my coat of arms when I get one)

And really, almost all that is relevant to the discussion, how did that happen? And you've all move on probably weeks ago... damn!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

xkr.jpg