CuckoldFart.com

Wife is having sex but ?

nhfun2

CUCKOLD TEST

I am not allowed to watch my wife with her younger lovers. She brings home a cream pie for me to lick her clean. She enjoys getting fucked and bringing home a messy pussy for me. She is meeting a new stud right now and has two other in her stable of studs.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Naughty Nicki said:

This doesn’t sound like much fun to me, I love for my hubby to watch, it’s a way for him to be involved and for us to enjoy this together 

I'm with you.  If I wanted to be alone with the woman, I would date single women.  What I enjoy is not only the sex, but the thrill of having an audience.  Someone who greatly appreciates the pleasure I am providing his wife.

I never want the husbands to feel left out or like third wheels.  The more they feel connected to my relationship with their wives and the excitement they get from watching, the more supportive they will be.  Cucks will be the biggest cheerleaders for the relationship, if and when they feel a part of that relationship and appreciated for their roles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, athlete951 said:

I'm with you.  If I wanted to be alone with the woman, I would date single women.  What I enjoy is not only the sex, but the thrill of having an audience.  Someone who greatly appreciates the pleasure I am providing his wife.

I never want the husbands to feel left out or like third wheels.  The more they feel connected to my relationship with their wives and the excitement they get from watching, the more supportive they will be.  Cucks will be the biggest cheerleaders for the relationship, if and when they feel a part of that relationship and appreciated for their roles.

Exactly 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...