CuckoldFart.com

Henry_Smith

So I was able to find text messages and a photo my wife sent to this “photographer” from my recent post of her making the s snapchat. Now I see why she made that and also an instagram.

i attached the text convo and the picture she sent him. 

ive wanted my wife to do stuff like this but she never agreed. Wonder why she is for it now! But she doesn’t think I know. I’d love to share her and have her openly flirt

so should I confront her?

let this play out?

and is she being faithful?

06678DFC-19ED-4286-B3BC-25EF6EB48437.jpeg

A1C4DC9B-0F2C-418C-83F1-E547BEBC6CF2.jpeg

20B407CA-12A3-4CD0-B42F-F7FE500EE580.jpeg

6632636E-7093-444B-BB17-E4B831166B28.jpeg

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

6 minutes ago, Subhub said:

I would let it play out for a bit. You want this to happen anyway and at the moment she’s comfortable and is just doing something to rebuild her confidence (not that she needs to, she looks great). Maybe just keep reminding her you love the idea of KNOWING she’s being naughty and that you wouldn’t interfere.

Yeah I’m leaning towards that. As bad s as I want to just say! Go f*ck him lol I’m trying to play it cool. I want to steer her in right direction 

• Like 2

From a girls pov I would say let it play out for a week and then definitely ask her.  She may be taking the pics for you, hopefully.  If she doesn’t come tell you about it then you have every right and should ask her.  Being a hotwife and being unfaithful is completely two different things.  If it’s going to work you both have to be honest and open with each other or your relationship could be doomed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

From a girls pov I would say let it play out for a week and then definitely ask her.  She may be taking the pics for you, hopefully.  If she doesn’t come tell you about it then you have every right and should ask her.  Being a hotwife and being unfaithful is completely two different things.  If it’s going to work you both have to be honest and open with each other or your relationship could be doomed. 

Great advice. I want her to be a hot wife so bad. I’m let it play out. I need a hot wife like you to talk to her! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Henry_Smith said:

Great advice. I want her to be a hot wife so bad. I’m let it play out. I need a hot wife like you to talk to her! 

I’d be more than will to talk to her if she’d like.  But no matter how bad you want this,  you both have to be on the same page and honest with each other. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Henry_Smith said:

So I was able to find text messages and a photo my wife sent to this “photographer” from my recent post of her making the s snapchat. Now I see why she made that and also an instagram.

i attached the text convo and the picture she sent him. 

ive wanted my wife to do stuff like this but she never agreed. Wonder why she is for it now! But she doesn’t think I know. I’d love to share her and have her openly flirt

so should I confront her?

let this play out?

and is she being faithful?

06678DFC-19ED-4286-B3BC-25EF6EB48437.jpeg

A1C4DC9B-0F2C-418C-83F1-E547BEBC6CF2.jpeg

20B407CA-12A3-4CD0-B42F-F7FE500EE580.jpeg

6632636E-7093-444B-BB17-E4B831166B28.jpeg

OOOOhh YES !!!!   and sooo Throbbingly  BEAUTIFUL..!!!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...