CuckoldFart.com

Cuckolds, bull and wannabe cuckolds

Naughty Nicki

Cuckold Tests

4 minutes ago, shadnaster said:

Real cuckold-ish. She has other lovers but, we still have sex. Actually, more than ever. I'm not in a cage or anything. Not sure what to label it. We call it cuckold lite.

What drew us in? A long story but, she had cheated with an ex.  It evolved from there.

The first real experience was in spring of 2018.  So, it's coming up on 2 years for us.

Greatest memory is tough. The first time we met a stranger online. The first time she went off by herself. First DP. First DVP. Her gang bang. The first time I accidentally ate a creampie. Even the funny moments are memorable. 

Thank you.  Infidelity is hard to over come sometimes but unknowingly can open doors.   I’d say you guys are like my husband and I which leans a little more towards hotwife and stag but borderlines cuckolding closely.  It sounds like you guys are enjoying yourself  and I hope you continue too.  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, shadnaster said:

The cheating was hard to take but, we worked through it.

It takes a lot to work through something like that.  People look more at the physical act instead of what leads up to it.  Once the issues comes to light and can be addressed properly then it opens up so many possibilities and opportunities. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

It takes a lot to work through something like that.  People look more at the physical act instead of what leads up to it.  Once the issues comes to light and can be addressed properly then it opens up so many possibilities and opportunities. 

Once I understood that it was just sex. Not a relationship.  That was the turning point.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2019 at 9:15 PM, secondjag said:

as usual, on point.

Thank you thank you, we learned that years ago when we first started swinging.    Another thing we heard was that “it’s the women’s roller coaster and the guys are just along for the ride”.  Some may agree or disagree but we find it to be so so.    

• Like 4

I’m a cuckold want-to-be.  I don’t know how or why though.   I have been trying to get the wife aboard for at least 10 years to no avail. Bummer.  I’m medium endowed and use to have some stamina, but in the last year or so, I haven’t lasted longer then a minute and some times much shorter.   I would do anything to have a Bull entice my wife.

• Like 2

How we got started? From young I was always a freak and a pervert. But the one thing that loved most was thinking about my girlfriends getting fucked by a hot hung guy. 
Eventually I started asking my wife to fuck other men for me to watch. It took me 10 years of asking before I finally convinced her give it a try. We are about 11 years into the lifestyle. Guess I consider myself a cuck. We don’t use the word hotwife but I am definitely a cuck. 

• Like 5

On 12/10/2019 at 4:45 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

I happens trust me, my husband didn’t realize it either the first few times.   

subject has come up many times.  can't tell you how many men i have encountered who tell the same story; at first they didn't know they were eating - by the time they knew, they loved it

• Like 3

9 hours ago, secondjag said:

subject has come up many times.  can't tell you how many men i have encountered who tell the same story; at first they didn't know they were eating - by the time they knew, they loved it

Mine didn’t exactly love it, quite the opposite and was pretty pissed.   He’ll do it now if I really really want him to but he’s definitely not a fan of it. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2019 at 5:34 PM, captainblack said:

Shadnaster how do you eat a cream pie by accident?

Well, I was at Taco Bell.....   just kidding. She had come home after a night out. I went down on her and... well.... there ws something different.  I could taste that latex taste so, I know he had a condom on at some point. After a bit, we determined that he either took off the condom or, it broke. Not sure how she didn't know he came in her.  Anyway, she went nuts. She came so hard so, I went to town.

• Like 3