CuckoldFart.com

Cuck or hot wife themed movies ?

Playtime Chicago

CUCKOLD TEST

7 hours ago, Playtime Chicago said:

What are the best ones available to watch ? I saw a short clip of Funland and it looks great and was wondering if anyone has any other good ones I can casually be watching along with my wife to help move things along. 

Bro Funland looks amazing...is there a link for the full movie 

• Like 2

Hi you lovely sexy people,

Happily married and she is well aware of my predilection to watch her enjoying/being enjoyed by another man and we joke about it.

A frequent response from her is that 'I've got to be interested/in love/ etc in the person attached to the cock'.

Watching her with another man in a hotwife or cuck scenario would be fantastic for me and it would be great sexual exploration; however, I am rather struck dumb for a response. What response is there to this?

Any help would be appreciated, especially from wives who are of the view 'I am a slut/hotwife/nympho/cuckold wife and LOVING IT!!!'

Regards Christoph 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i have a few DVDs.

MOVIES;

1…Torremolinos 73……Set in 1973 Spain, a struggling encyclopedia salesman and his wife take advantage of an offer to make adult films. The act turns him into an aspiring legit filmmaker and her into an international sex symbol.

(Cuckold sex in the last scene.  Cucks will love this scene. Very well done. Nudity).

2…Fabulous Lola………Set in the 1950s Italian countryside, the film tells the story of Lola and Masetto, a young couple whose views on premarital sex differ drastically.

(silly. exhibitionism, full nudity & cuckold parts. You can give your brain the day off, here.)

3…Another 9 ½ wks……When John travels to Paris to attend an art sale hosted by his old flame, he begins a torrid affair with a gorgeous woman (Angie Everhart) who used to be her best friend. As the erotic tension between them builds, John finds himself drawn into a dangerous new obsession.    (terrible movie, great music).

4…Miranda…………….In this erotic comedy, Miranda is the landlady of a small country tavern who is looking for a husband, and tries out a variety of men for size.   (Chic Flick, some simulated sex).

5…Intersection…………While driving on a remote highway, a man is torn between choosing to reunite with his estranged wife or taking up with his lover    (Different R. Gere/Sharon Stone  movie.  Decent entertainment).

6…Video Voyeur………After becoming a victim of video voyeurism, a Louisiana woman fights for justice.

(True story, creepy. Not a cuck movie.  Angie Harmon is very good in this).

7…All Ladies Do It……A happily married 24-year-old woman who experiences an inexplicable, rather restless craving to finally live her life intensely, retells her extra-marital escapades to her husband intending to spice up their marriage.

8…Coastlines………….An ex-con returns to his Florida hometown after three years and becomes involved with the wife of his best friend, the local Sheriff.   (hotwife/cuckold theme. Pretty good movie. I liked it, especially, the ’55 Chevy). best cuck movie i have seen.

10…Unfaithful….Richard GereDiane Lane, Olivier Martinez. A New York suburban couple's marriage goes dangerously awry when the wife indulges in an adulterous fling.    ( I enjoyed it. While I’m not a Gere fan, he was ok. However,  Diane Lane was great. She carried the whole movie).

11…VacancyKate Beckinsale, Luke Wilson.  A married couple becomes stranded at an isolated motel and finds hidden video cameras in their room. They soon realize that unless they escape, they'll be the next victims of a snuff film   ( I stopped watching ½ way through).

12…Crash….James Spader, Holly Hunter .  After getting into a serious car accident, a TV director discovers an underground sub-culture of scarred, omn-isexual car-crash victims who use car accidents and the raw sexual energy they produce to try to rejuvenate his sex life with his wife.    (this is one weird movie).  I didn’t understand it, at all. As usual, with Spader, everything is in slow motion).

13…The Affair…In Topanga Canyon, in a beautiful but sparely appointed house, Jean Mackenzie feels like she's suffocating in her marriage to Paul, a tightly-wound architect. "I love you, it's us I don't like," she says to him as she embarks on an affair with Paul's opposite: a burly slacker named Viggo who lives in a trailer that has no bathroom. During the affair, she stays at Viggo's and continues to have contact with Paul. Where will his anger take him? Is Viggo, who's a good listener and an enthusiastic lover, more than a catalyst? Where will Jean's search for self - and for room to breathe - take her?   ( predictable. A do not like wimpy cuckold husbands).

14…Voyeur…Exiled from Hollywood, a producer of Reality TV shows finds a job at a struggling TV station in remote Oregon. There, he comes face to face with the demons of power, money, and ego.

(B.O.R.I.N.G.  waste of time)

15…American Hustle…..A con man, Irving Rosenfeld, along with his seductive partner Sydney Prosser, is forced to work for an F.B.I. Agent, Richie DiMaso, who pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and the Mafia.   (good movie.To many F/bombs. two chicks are way hot).

16…Silk….The story of a married silkworm merchant-turned-smuggler in 19th century France traveling to Japan for his town's supply of silkworms after a disease wipes out their African supply. During his stay in Japan, he becomes obsessed with concubine of a local baron.

( very good chick flick. However, I liked it. The ending made my eyes water).

Edited by browning9
add copy.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...