CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Advice & Comments

robert smith

9 hours ago, DarkMocha273 said:

As a Bull I can feel the angst and sexual energy when a husband watches me take his wife. 

IMG_2288.jpg

Although I have asked her outright since our divorce if she went black, Debbie denies it despite confessing once to kissing a black guy passionately in a club - tongues in each other's mouths whilst his hand explored up her short skirt - on a girls' night out and exchanging letters with a black guy she'd met on prison visits with her mate. Two of her old friends have both told me that she went to meet him several times once he'd been released, but she insists she didn't. 

I'm pleased to say however that my current girlfriend Becky, although shy and inexperienced, has become increasingly confident and open with me about her being attracted to black men since finding a garage and hip hop clubbing internet site during lock-down here in the UK in 2020. This led to talking to people in the chat room and she now exchanges direct messages on her Instagram with some of them, most notably four black guys we now both refer to as her "boyfriends". She insists she wouldn't do anything, but the thought of her going black excites me a lot. Her sister did over 20 years ago and I wonder if that's why my girlfriend is curious about what it would be like. As two of these guys are 30 and 32 and she's a young looking 45 with a son of 26, I'm even more turned on by the prospect and I have definitely noticed that the fact that they are so much younger has given her self-confidence and ego a much needed boost.

No doubt an erect black penis would give her even more of a boost!

156327125_283579176464181_4658563540264474592_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...