CuckoldFart.com

Greedy Girl Parties

cuntlicker

My g/f Mandy is a slut who has been spreading her legs for lots of men over the last 4 years. Recently we attended a greedy girl night with only 4 females present and 40 - 50 males. Mandy happily took on all cummers and was fucked silly and filled with spunk. It was so fucking hot watching her take cock after cock. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

You will find the parties are called a Fuckfest. Held periodically throughout the year at special venues that can cater for that amount of people.

And one question to you why do you call your g/f of over 4yrs a slut. An interesting synopis. You must get pleasure in watching her perform with other guys. So if she is a slut what are you.

Yes I have had experiernce of attending such parties, the ones that we both go to are held in an apartment that overlooks a river in an affluent area of London. The apartment is spacious and luxurious and well maintained. It is correct to say that the parties normally do have 4 females to around the same said number of men. The parties normally last between 4-5hrs, some of the guys who are good for seconds stay later than those who cannot repeat.

Each of the women's husbands or b/f's are not allowed to get involved but have to endure the whole proceedings while patiently watching, sometimes being teased etc

• Like 6

Well Katy I call her a slut because she is a slut she is a slut..... she fucks lots of guys and she doesn't charge so she's not a whore. As for me yes I love watching her perform and like to join in the fun.

You will find the parties are called a Fuckfest. Held periodically throughout the year at special venues that can cater for that amount of people.

And one question to you why do you call your g/f of over 4yrs a slut. An interesting synopis. You must get pleasure in watching her perform with other guys. So if she is a slut what are you.

Yes I have had experiernce of attending such parties, the ones that we both go to are held in an apartment that overlooks a river in an affluent area of London. The apartment is spacious and luxurious and well maintained. It is correct to say that the parties normally do have 4 females to around the same said number of men. The parties normally last between 4-5hrs, some of the guys who are good for seconds stay later than those who cannot repeat.

Each of the women's husbands or b/f's are not allowed to get involved but have to endure the whole proceedings while patiently watching, sometimes being teased etc

• 1 month later...

It's funny how we in life perceive that if a woman has sex with multiple men then she is labeled a slut, yet a man can stick his cock into multiple women and is called what!!!

If my wife was to do this, I'd admire her even more than ever..

Maybe we should not stick to the mere definition of words, maybe cuntlicker uses it in an admirable way, not degrading

• 3 weeks later...

Hello - my first post!

It's funny the different names here for these parties!  I've not heard of greedy girl parties before.  My gf and I have only ever attended 2 such occasions and they were called hotwife parties.   

The last one we went to, also in London, was extremely well organised and was for cuckold/hotwife couples.  There was 5 couples there with us cuckolds kept in a roped off area of the room while my gf and the other ladies were entertained by, well I don't know how many guys, but however many there were I think they were vetted as they were all quite young, fit and well hung!  No idea where they found them all!

We'd very much like to go again but have only been invited back once since and we weren't available to go then and I think we might be off of their list now which is a shame.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My ex went to greedy girl parties if thats the name thy go by, always came back with a real cunt full, not much cleaning up as she thought it was naughtier that way. The guys are vetted as are the ladies. Good fun for all.

Yes the one we went to was great fun like you say.  Even in the roped off cuckolds area where me and the other 4 guys were it was a great evening.  It's a real shame we never heard from them again after we couldn't attend the last one.

We did wonder where they found all the guys though.  I wonder if they were from an agency or something as they were all incredibly fit and well hung.  Does anyone know if that's what happens?

I remember that us cucks were given a little bowl each in which we were allowed to jerk off into and the one who could jerk off the most won a prize at the end!  It wasn't me though as my partner didn't bring the key for my chastity device as she didn't think we'd need it so I didn't get to cum once!  Would love to go again some day (with the damned chastity key next time!)

• Like 1

No idea where the guys come from, all normal amature guys I was told, there were some older men too, big cocked who gave the event another dimention and her a good seeing too. Some events are advertised as few couples and others one girlfriend or wife and many men to give the lady a great time. Im not cuck but dom and helped her make the decision to go and Im not having anything to do with those cages.

No idea where the guys come from, all normal amature guys I was told, there were some older men too, big cocked who gave the event another dimention and her a good seeing too. Some events are advertised as few couples and others one girlfriend or wife and many men to give the lady a great time. Im not cuck but dom and helped her make the decision to go and Im not having anything to do with those cages.

Ha I don't blame you!  But then you sound like a bull so why would you?  It amuses my partner to keep my little thing locked up 24/7 so who am I to argue?

• Like 1

They sound like fun, wish I could get my wife along to one

We've tried the email address a few times for the last invite we received for the party we couldn't get to but have heard nothing back.  I hope we haven't been excluded for some reason as the one we went to was one of the best experiences of our lives.

I didn't want to do this as it looks a bit sad but I have the phone number of one of the other guys who was there as a fellow cuck so I might call him to ask if they've been invited back but is that too desperate?

• Like 1

We've tried the email address a few times for the last invite we received for the party we couldn't get to but have heard nothing back.  I hope we haven't been excluded for some reason as the one we went to was one of the best experiences of our lives.

I didn't want to do this as it looks a bit sad but I have the phone number of one of the other guys who was there as a fellow cuck so I might call him to ask if they've been invited back but is that too desperate?

Very desperate, call him, if not, call any one to help her out.

Veery desperate, call him, if not, call any one to help her out.

This is only regarding the hotwife party we went to.  We are not looking for anyone else to join us for our cuckolding fun!  We have 2 regular guys for that.  We would just love another invite as I've never experienced anything like that before.  An amazing night!

Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

This is only regarding the hotwife party we went to.  We are not looking for anyone else to join us for our cuckolding fun!  We have 2 regular guys for that.  We would just love another invite as I've never experienced anything like that before.  An amazing night!

Fingers crossed!

Let us know if you get invited, can you show her in the mean time.

Let us know if you get invited, can you show her in the mean time.

Well I live in hope!

Not sure about pics of her.  If she ever found out I'd be in so much trouble.  She already has my dick permanently locked away and if she ever found pictures of her on the internet then she'd probably just cut the thing off!!  I might try and sneak a few on though, we'll see...

• Like 1

Well I live in hope!

Not sure about pics of her.  If she ever found out I'd be in so much trouble.  She already has my dick permanently locked away and if she ever found pictures of her on the internet then she'd probably just cut the thing off!!  I might try and sneak a few on though, we'll see...

Be interesting to hear about her antics at the parties and if ever she's up for it a few pics.

Be interesting to hear about her antics at the parties and if ever she's up for it a few pics.

She had a great time at that party, we both did.  She was very unsure at first and kept her robe on for longer than the other women but got into it after a while.  I was not sure if she was into it at first but eventually she loosened her robe and went to one of the beds with a couple guys and gave me a kind of look that said 'well we might never be here again so I'm gonna go for it!'

She didn't get through all of the guys there but certainly spent time with most of them.  It was a great evening I just wish I could have jerked off with the other cuck guys but she hadn't brought my chastity key so I just watched.  Really hope to be invited back some day.

She had a great time at that party, we both did.  She was very unsure at first and kept her robe on for longer than the other women but got into it after a while.  I was not sure if she was into it at first but eventually she loosened her robe and went to one of the beds with a couple guys and gave me a kind of look that said 'well we might never be here again so I'm gonna go for it!'

She didn't get through all of the guys there but certainly spent time with most of them.  It was a great evening I just wish I could have jerked off with the other cuck guys but she hadn't brought my chastity key so I just watched.  Really hope to be invited back some day.

Nice, how many had her ?

Nice, how many had her ?

I honestly don't know and neither does Lucy - I asked her!  There must have been 20-odd guys there I reckon and they kind of spent the whole time flitting from one bed to another.  Lucy always seemed to be with 3 guys at any one time but they changed quite often and I couldn't see all the time who she was with.

• Like 1