CuckoldFart.com

Someone ... Tell Me How

cuckold@heart

• 5 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

You must become an intense advocate who can convince her that she is loveable, in a deep and profound way..not just because she has a nice ass or tits. In much the same way, before you can successfully get her to fuck other men, you must make her understand that she sexually desirable to other men, not just you, You will be more successful if you realize the process of getting your wife/girlfriend to accept this lifestyle will take time.

Don't simply say, "Baby I got to be honest and open, I want you to start fucking other men." And expect her to go along with it because you are honest and open.  Remember to never, NEVER move to quickly or push, or you will lose and never get another chance.  Most men that desire to share their wife fail, because they use the wrong approach and move to quickly and just jump into the subject and telling her you find it sexually simulating at the thought of her having sex with other men and watching. The door just slammed shut and she considers you a pervert and she ill present you with divorce papers.

I will list the steps I believe will provide you success in follow up posts over the next few days.

• Like 2

You must become an intense advocate who can convince her that she is loveable, in a deep and profound way..not just because she has a nice ass or tits. In much the same way, before you can successfully get her to fuck other men, you must make her understand that she sexually desirable to other men, not just you, You will be more successful if you realize the process of getting your wife/girlfriend to accept this lifestyle will take time.

Don't simply say, "Baby I got to be honest and open, I want you to start fucking other men." And expect her to go along with it because you are honest and open.  Remember to never, NEVER move to quickly or push, or you will lose and never get another chance.  Most men that desire to share their wife fail, because they use the wrong approach and move to quickly and just jump into the subject and telling her you find it sexually simulating at the thought of her having sex with other men and watching. The door just slammed shut and she considers you a pervert and she ill present you with divorce papers.

I will list the steps I believe will provide you success in follow up posts over the next few days.

Yes, very well said. I am still in the process, managed to get her more open to the idea, especially after making her understand that she is sexually desirable to other men, not just letting her know I want to see her with them.

Looking forward to your follow up posts

• 2 weeks later...

Step 2

You have to be able to communicate very effectively with your wife/girlfriend in Transformation, because you do not want to lose her love and you desire mot of all a loving relationship with her that will last forever.  You need to be prepared with answers for any questions she may ask you during the process.

If she suddenly asks you if you want her to be a slut or act like a slut, DON'T SAY YES. Consider saying "I just want you to have fun," and the follow it with a question, "Don't you find it fun being adventurous and a little naughty?"

She also needs to be a sexual creature who deep inside wants to do these things.  Most women deep inside do want to be the object of sexual desire by men and most men secretly want their own slut and shore, however society has put so many labels on women that many of them have a hard time opening up sexually.

START by letting her know how sexy you really think she is.

You can start off by telling her how sexy she is and much you desire he and back it up with flowers, dinners, romantic evenings and of course fuck her often.  Sometimes you may even want to fuck her kind of hard, talk dirty to her, get her to talk dirty to you (you can and will use this information when she is talking dirty at a later date), and experiment sexual with her.

Now one of the biggest problems you will face in the beginning is that your wife may feel that she is only sexy to you. This is actually an easy barrier to break "Did you notice how the guy at the shoe store was eyeing your legs?  Did you catch how the bartender was stealing long stares at your cleavage?  Bob told me, ready for this, that he painfully envies me, as he cannot believe that such an average guy could have such an alluring wife. Come  on now, you mean to tell me you weren't flirting with that guy, he was certainly flirting with you."   Then that night , you might mention that the man, who had been paying so much attention to her earlier that day is probably in bed, with his cock firmly in hand, remembering how attractive she was with the wind blowing her hair and skirt.

Next start buying her sexy street clothes.  No, not street walker clothes, but stuff she can wear out in public. If she objecs or say they revel too much or she is too old to wear clothes like those, say that they are often worn by much older women in your office or around your work.

Consider starting with silk blouses that can be worn with a jacket, pleated skirts, and halter tops for summer or a thin sun dress. You may find she is more receptive to sun dresses , something she can wear at home.  Actually go with her to pick out some of the sexy clothes (and you may shiver at the thought of doing this),  But you need to really get into picking out the clothes with her and not just walk around complaining like we guys usually do when we have to go clothes shopping. Remember this is helping you to achieve your goal after all.   The sexiest new outfit will be the one you call "favorite outfit" to see her in.  She may oppose wearing the outfit out side of the home. So go slow, wait until you and her are somewhere that you will not run into someone you know.  Consider having take out and being in the shower when he delivers.  Forcing her open the door in the outfit.  In time she will get use to others seeing her dressed in the special outfit.

You should start helping her more around the house doing simple things, like helping with laundry, putting dirty dishes in the dish washer and putting then away after washing them. Making sure her car is serviced and clean. This not only is a hidden reward for her accepting the clothes you choose, but gives you more time with her.

• Like 1

She also needs to be a sexual creature who deep inside wants to do these things. Most women deep inside do want to be the object of sexual desire by men and most men secretly want their own slut and shore, however society has put so many labels on women that many of them have a hard time opening up sexually.

Wow, you hit the nail on the head with this. My girlfriend is definitely a sexual creature that deep down wants to be a naughty girl, especially when she's drinking. We've been together for over 3 years now, and her sexual, naughty side has come out every time she goes drinking. It is September 15, and not even a month ago she went out and saw a guy she knew for years. She confessed to me that she rode with him to another club, but ended up jacking him off and sucking his dick. She was scared to fuck him bcuz she said his dick was too big. Point is, she is a sexual creator and has that naughty side. She felt so guilty and so ashamed for what she did, but I assured her it was ok and that I love her no matter how naughty she would have gotten.

I´m thinking, perhaps a friend of mine could seduce my wife, since she´s not at all into the cuckolding idea... That´s how I was cuckolded by my ex, many years ago. A man, a friend of her, fucked her and I wasnt angry, but very excited when she told me what happened. That´s how I discovered the lifestyle.