CuckoldFart.com

Hotwife looking for couple or bull to be with while husband is away on work trips

Guest bj tj

Guest bj tj

Hey everyone I'm TJ. I'm 37 wife, nurse, and sex freak. I may not be looking for the most common thing but thought it was worth a try. My hubby travels for work very often. This is good and bad. The money is good but the lack of sex is bad. Since he has started traveling for work I have opened up many sexual desires that I was uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that I had. I had an affair early on. Hubby and I talked through it a lot and has made us realize we really want an open relationship. 

Hubby doesn't think he is ready to be a full cuck but we would both love if I had a close couple or guy to take care of me when he is gone. I'm not sure what this would look like exactly but am excited at the possibilities. We live near Houston so hopefully we will come across the perfect fit. Thanks for any suggestions or comments!

2020-03-01_12.56.44.jpg

Cuckold Tests

Guest bj tj
6 minutes ago, xxxxxysr1 said:

I really hope DomBull4u replies to this thread.  Good luck finding what you're looking for.  

Thank you very much!

On 3/8/2020 at 6:17 AM, naughtynursetj said:

Hey everyone I'm TJ. I'm 37 wife, nurse, and sex freak. I may not be looking for the most common thing but thought it was worth a try. My hubby travels for work very often. This is good and bad. The money is good but the lack of sex is bad. Since he has started traveling for work I have opened up many sexual desires that I was uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that I had. I had an affair early on. Hubby and I talked through it a lot and has made us realize we really want an open relationship. 

Hubby doesn't think he is ready to be a full cuck but we would both love if I had a close couple or guy to take care of me when he is gone. I'm not sure what this would look like exactly but am excited at the possibilities. We live near Houston so hopefully we will come across the perfect fit. Thanks for any suggestions or comments!

2020-03-01_12.56.44.jpg

i wish you was nearby i would love to play with you 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 7:08 AM, captainblack said:

While I doubt you will get many takers until the Covid-19 situation is under control you may get better results if you put your location in your profile.

I really wish you were in NYC.  I am looking for a new hotwife.

Your same reply is getting boring... read first I would suggest.

Says, in English, "We live near Houston" 

Just saying....lmao

Yes it does say that in the body of this posting, but presumably they will make other postings in other threads, maybe started by them, maybe not. 

If she or they become active on here and someone takes a fancy to what they are offering they would do better in getting responses if it was easy for folks to figure out where they are from just looking at their name on the left of the posting.

You of course are free to not post your own location as I am free to continue to advise people looking for real connections that posting their location in their profile might increase their chances.

Guest bj tj

Sorry for any confusion. Im in Texas and have updated my profile to say that also. Thank you all so much for the sweet replies. Would love to get a chance to chat with more of you. 

TJ

11 hours ago, naughtynursetj said:

Sorry for any confusion. Im in Texas and have updated my profile to say that also. Thank you all so much for the sweet replies. Would love to get a chance to chat with more of you. 

TJ

Would love to chat...I have shared my wife on a few occasions and I must say, it is the hottest experience ever!!! Watching her spread her sexy legs for another guy's hard cock...WOW!!! So, chat away...

Guest bj tj
13 minutes ago, allindp said:

Would love to chat...I have shared my wife on a few occasions and I must say, it is the hottest experience ever!!! Watching her spread her sexy legs for another guy's hard cock...WOW!!! So, chat away...

It is still crazy to me that my husband likes sharing me. I feel like it is a win-win for me. I remember the first time being watched. It was almost too much pressure.

16 minutes ago, naughtynursetj said:

It is still crazy to me that my husband likes sharing me. I feel like it is a win-win for me. I remember the first time being watched. It was almost too much pressure.

See, and I don't think it is crazy at all...I would wonder what woman would not want to see what would happen with a guy she is attracted to and has the green light from her husband to play...it is such a huge turn on for us guys, believe it or not!

2 hours ago, naughtynursetj said:

I have only had one wife that wanted her husband to watch and I have been at this for a very long time.  Most have wanted to be with me alone, and back in the pre-hiv days they would usually want to go home with several loads inside.  My first hotwife would make sure to get a fresh load in the morning before we met her husband for brunch at a local spot. 

I am not sure what they did when we left the diner, but he would usually check out what she had brought him with his fingers while we waited for our food.  He would lick his fingers clean after feeling her up at the table.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 4:17 AM, naughtynursetj said:

2020-03-01_12.56.44.jpg

You look lovely. Ladies like you deserve both quality and quantity. I hope your husband supports you in achieving whatever you desire.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...