CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Toe Lover

Dave

I love feet and toes. It's always been my huge kink, but lately I've been getting into cuckolding and I want to try it very badly! I want to see my wife take another man more than anything. But not only that but I want to suck her toes while she gets her pussy pumped full of another mans cum! That would be so hot. Do other cucks love toes?

post-17785-0-48302200-1445315024_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I also have that kink. Every week end,on friday night when she watching business news channel or reading a magazine, I clean her foot, with warm water and cold water, remove the nail polish and before I paint them again, It is my pleasure to suck each one of her toes, but I concentrate on the big toe sucking them and licking them when inside my mouth. I get grate satisfaction when I am doing that. I go on doing that alternatively on each foot , until she says 'ENOUGH' . Only then I will stop and wife iher foot clean and apply the nail polish, which of course is chosen for her

• Like 1

Not into feet, more of an ass man. Would love to be holding my wife's ass and she bounced hard on a huge black cock.

Oh yeah there is nothing finer than watching my Lucy on top of her lover with that gorgeous ass bouncing up and down!  Hypnotic and sexy at the same time!

As for toes well I have to give her a foot rub/massage every evening now along with other duties.  I do like to massage and lick her pretty little toes!  It's part of my nightly ritual - make our dinner, clear up, foot massage time, then bed where I give her an oral orgasm if she's in the mood then it's in with my butt plug and a soothing ass licking for her until she gets off to sleep.