CuckoldFart.com

How Much Is Breeding A Fantasy.

semiinterestedwife

Me and hubby have been playing around quite a lot lately (I probably should change my name soon). Im not saying where hardcore cuckold couple yet, most of what we have done is proably classed as "hotwifing", so more swinging with him watching than humiliating husband type stuff.

After a few drinks round our regular bulls house and letting the moment get to us we barebacked, which isnt unusual.

What makes this time different is im usually on the injection which is 6 months contreception and my last one was just over 8 months ago. i knowit reduces the chance etc even after the 6 months but still scary.

So advice????

what would hubby feel/do?

what about bull?

not tell either and get soemthing sorted?

aaaarrrrgggg help?

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

This is no one answer for anyone in this situation. We had a "scare" not too long ago and I felt all sorts of emotions, fear, anger, confusion, excitement, so there's no telling how you all will react. However, I know had my wife become pregnant, I would have raised the child as my own and our lifestyle would have continued (if she wanted it to). 

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies, sorry i don't get to sign on much hectic life at the minute.Well told hubby and as you said nevog, He had an overwhelming mixture of emotions. All is fine though as i came on when i should have but now the scares over hubby is even more turned on by bareback. I don't think ill ever understand guys perspective but im not moaning lol.

Ps tried writing about a few of my experiences but im not very good at making it sound hot. more of a factual recollection. might read some erotic literiture and try again.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies, sorry i don't get to sign on much hectic life at the minute.Well told hubby and as you said nevog, He had an overwhelming mixture of emotions. All is fine though as i came on when i should have but now the scares over hubby is even more turned on by bareback. I don't think ill ever understand guys perspective but im not moaning lol.

Ps tried writing about a few of my experiences but im not very good at making it sound hot. more of a factual recollection. might read some erotic literiture and try again.

OK, so you are worried at continuing bareback with your lover, so use whatever protection you need to feel comfortable, it is your body that they are playing with, and if you don't want to get pregnant with either of them, you don't have to.

As for your hubby getting excited at you going bareback with this guy, Yes, I can understand that, although it's not for everyone, it can be very erotic as a cuckold to know or see his wife taking someone else's naked cock inside her and being filled up with cum.  He may want to lick your pussy when it is filled with the bull's cum, or slip his cock into your very wet and well lubricated pussy to add his own contribution.  I have done both, and can vouch for the turn-on they both gave me.

The mixture of emotions we all get when having a cuckold relationship is incredible.  We are not used to them, and they are really very basic (in a sexual way) and powerful.  As a woman, you will get different emotions, but no less sexual or powerful.

No problem with a factual account, that can be a sexy turn-on too, so feel free to write your experiences and feelings as you see and feel them.

I wish you all the best in your exciting lifestyle with your two boys.

Bryan.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi,

plz do,  this is exciting what u have post so far,  

• 4 weeks later...