CuckoldFart.com

My Indian Gf On Show For You

borncuck

Cuckold Tests

• 3 months later...

what a hot piece of cunt .......the lil girl need to serve a older man like me while u watch her being used  like cheap dirty whore.  i would love to face fuckkkkkk her and cummmm all ovr her tits..... get in touch with  me yim if u like ......i am indian  55 in london

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys here is my gf on show for you all,we are from india and i am a wannabe cuckold.would love to hear nastiest comments from you guys if in hindi it would be a bonous.If i get enough response i will be posting more pics.Enjoy!!

attachicon.gif126.jpg

Hi, love your GF photo, so where are you based? which country ?

• 1 year later...
Guest eisbaer63

I would LOVE to not only teach her all manner of kinky, nasty tricks... But make you watch... As I breed her... I think that she'd only get more sexy, as my American bastard was growing in her belly... 

12187982.jpg

3569059.jpg

On 18/12/2015 at 7:08 PM, borncuck said:

hi guys here is my gf on show for you all,we are from india and i am a wannabe cuckold.would love to hear nastiest comments from you guys if in hindi it would be a bonous.If i get enough response i will be posting more pics.Enjoy!!

post-19255-0-44144600-1450465655_thumb.jpg 

You very lucky man ...a gorgeous looking gf.

• 4 years later...
On 18/12/2015 at 20:08, borncuck said:

salut les gars, voici ma petite amie à l'affiche pour vous tous, nous venons d'Inde et je suis un cocu en herbe. J'aimerais entendre les commentaires les plus méchants de vous les gars si en hindi ce serait un bonus. plus de photos.Profitez !!

post-19255-0-44144600-1450465655_thumb.jpg 

tres envie de defoncer ta salope

11959999.gif

• Like 2

On 7/31/2017 at 11:38 AM, Guest eisbaer63 said:

I would LOVE to not only teach her all manner of kinky, nasty tricks... But make you watch... As I breed her... I think that she'd only get more sexy, as my American bastard was growing in her belly... 

12187982.jpg

3569059.jpg

hot lady