CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

Who else dreams of seeing their wife's wetness coat that thick BBC as she gets used to his depth and girth.  She only gets that wet for thick BBC.  

Think of how full this BBC slut will be when she fully impales herself on that superior cock.  And how you will gladly lick those huge black balls and beg her bull to cum deep inside her fertile pussy.  

98a62f9a-a460-43cd-a752-7972fb5551b3.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, xxxxxysr1 said:

Who else dreams of seeing their wife's wetness coat that thick BBC as she gets used to his depth and girth.  She only gets that wet for thick BBC.  

Think of how full this BBC slut will be when she fully impales herself on that superior cock.  And how you will gladly lick those huge black balls and beg her bull to cum deep inside her fertile pussy.  

98a62f9a-a460-43cd-a752-7972fb5551b3.jpg

How much I would love that!

• Like 3

My girlfriend Becky has been invited to Ibiza to meet one of the black guys she chats to online. He's working out there as a DJ. I jokingly said she needs to re-new her passport then and dig her bikini out. Mind you, these two photos really look like her and if the bikini was being worn as she lay by the pool with him, he seems to have persuaded her to take it off, indoors and out.

363_1000wfwf.thumb.jpg.1469001fd1b00b255dd44d8eea022e4d.jpg

82.thumb.jpg.6924d3aafcd9d080edd6b57858d6c0d6.jpg

• Like 2

After a hard day's sunbathing and an evening with him at his club, no doubt Becky would be invited back to his place to stay the night.

I can imagine her face will be like this when she's finally persuaded to spread her legs for her first ever big black cock. Definitely nervous about it's size in case it hurts after only having been with white men before.She thinks mine is big. She won't anymore. Oh dear. Unprotected sex too.

fee2c7bd-a8b8-401e-8845-c2d858655835.thumb.gif.fa2e5001a412a838edc3486c6a406587.gif

735_1000.thumb.jpg.2e6928fac74b88168bb368196859db30.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/2/2021 at 10:59 PM, xxxxxysr1 said:

That's a good girl, hold those legs back and take every inch and every drop of cum

Any woman that wears heels like this is looking for a big dick to go deep in her.  

ca2c46b3-1930-4c60-8af3-699d06083a69.jpg

Hope he cum's on those heels at least once.

• Like 1

All photos of our white wives or girlfriends with a black cock in their mouth or spreading their legs wide for a black man are good, but I especially like it when the girl is really skinny and petite and really really pale, lily white. Looks so good, the contrast with black skin.

Looks like her first time too. My Becky next please.

757_1000.thumb.jpg.9927ed631f61bd06bc87e40ba07270a0.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

All photos of our white wives or girlfriends with a black cock in their mouth or spreading their legs wide for a black man are good, but I especially like it when the girl is really skinny and petite and really really pale, lily white. Looks so good, the contrast with black skin.

Looks like her first time too. My Becky next please.

757_1000.thumb.jpg.9927ed631f61bd06bc87e40ba07270a0.jpg

contrast is often mentioned, taboo as well.  lol, you'd think someone would mention size (now before a lot of white bulls get their panties in a bunch, i'm aware there are hung white guys).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, secondjag said:

contrast is often mentioned, taboo as well.  lol, you'd think someone would mention size (now before a lot of white bulls get their panties in a bunch, i'm aware there are hung white guys).

I also enjoy seeing white guys with black women, but there seems to be much more interest in seeing photos of our white wives and girlfriends succumbing to curiosity and temptation and going black. My Becky has referred to having a spray tan as "going over to the dark side", do she knows the terminology, probably as a result of going clubbing over 20 years ago with her sister, who had a black boyfriend for awhile.

Even in these more enlightened times I think there is still a taboo aspect to it. I also quite enjoy the reparations angle sometimes explored, with black men fucking our white women as a form of revenge I suppose for the slave trade back in the day.

Of course, the popular concept that black men have much bigger cocks than us white guys must surely come into a woman's consideration. I'm sure size does matter! Becky thinks I have a big dick at 7 inches, so she could be in for a shock if or when she goes with her first black man.

• Like 2