CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

On 1/13/2022 at 2:48 AM, secondjag said:

I feel for you brother.  Over the years I have heard from so many wannabees who are forced to live in "quiet desperation."

I was lucky, after at least 2 years of talking about it, to finally persuade my wife that I'd be happy for her to have sex with other men, her preference being young lads nearly half my age, though she also went with guys around her age, including 2 men that knew me, but weren't about to worry about that when there was some easy pussy so readily available..

She'd been quite slutty before we met, but she still took a lot or persuading. My current girlfriend is much shyer and inexperienced so it will probably never happen, though her happily telling me about the black men on her Instagram is a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

I was lucky, after at least 2 years of talking about it, to finally persuade my wife that I'd be happy for her to have sex with other men, her preference being young lads nearly half my age, though she also went with guys around her age, including 2 men that knew me, but weren't about to worry about that when there was some easy pussy so readily available..

She'd been quite slutty before we met, but she still took a lot or persuading. My current girlfriend is much shyer and inexperienced so it will probably never happen, though her happily telling me about the black men on her Instagram is a step in the right direction.

Oh yes her telling you about the blk studs on her instagram is very, very hot!  I would say that is a great and hopeful start!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cucksean said:

Oh yes her telling you about the blk studs on her instagram is very, very hot!  I would say that is a great and hopeful start!

Thank you Sean. Even if it's all quite innocent on her part she's already gone further than I thought she would, so anything else from here on will be a bonus. I doubt the two black guys see it as innocent though. Both have invited her to meet up, but not been so pushy as to scare her off. I wouldn't even be surprised if they've got a bet on between themselves as to which of them will get into that tight, little white pussy first!

becky27.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Peter C said:

Thank you Sean. Even if it's all quite innocent on her part she's already gone further than I thought she would, so anything else from here on will be a bonus. I doubt the two black guys see it as innocent though. Both have invited her to meet up, but not been so pushy as to scare her off. I wouldn't even be surprised if they've got a bet on between themselves as to which of them will get into that tight, little white pussy first!

becky27.jpg

Either will be lucky to get her right little white pussy eso knowing her cucky is at home dreaming to pick her clean!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cucksean said:

I so want.to be cucked again!

I feel your pain! I haven't been cuckolded since my wife left me for the guy two doors along the street in 2012. They've moved across town now, so I haven't even got the humiliation of her seeing me walk by and her waving to me from their bedroom window anymore! I bet the rest of our neighbours thought it was hilarious!

Ten years on I'm still a regular visitor to cuckold websites. I'd love my new lady to give it a go, she has no shortage of admirers, but I can't see it happening. Never say never though.