CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

This photo made me imagine my girlfriend Becky finally going to London to meet that black guy, but getting cold feet once she got back to his hotel room. He's waited a long time to meet her though, so there's no way she's leaving without them having sex. Hopefully, once he's had his way with her, she'd relax and stay the night. I'll pick her up in the morning.

376_1000.thumb.jpg.ecbbf7768c0770fa446db13036059558.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

This photo made me imagine my girlfriend Becky finally going to London to meet that black guy, but getting cold feet once she got back to his hotel room. He's waited a long time to meet her though, so there's no way she's leaving without them having sex. Hopefully, once he's had his way with her, she'd relax and stay the night. I'll pick her up in the morning.

376_1000.thumb.jpg.ecbbf7768c0770fa446db13036059558.jpg

Oh she'd relax alright. After being fucked silly she wouldn't be able to move

• Like 4

14 hours ago, secondjag said:

Oh she'd relax alright. After being fucked silly she wouldn't be able to move

Well, with the deed done and his seed firmly planted in my girlfriend's pussy, maybe he'd let her sleep. Then do her again in the morning before I pick her up so she really knows now the benefits of going black.

d0b8a439-8522-4525-a3a5-9cee50d7cbb1.thumb.gif.bf08f8b05585820fc303c50d6fd60a48 (1).gif

• Like 3

The black guy who hit on my wife on a girls night out had his tongue in her mouth within 10-15 minutes of buying her a drink and a bit of pressure on her knees had her legs parting for him to massage high up her bare inner thigh. Shame they were disturbed before he got his fingers actually inside her knickers. He was close to feeling how wet her pussy was. Once he'd got that far she definitely would have let him take her somewhere to fuck her.

3a751574-04c8-4fa3-a472-41d78ba8c450.thumb.gif.97314232538db7c577def297f8f2fc66.gif

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Peter C said:

The black guy who hit on my wife on a girls night out had his tongue in her mouth within 10-15 minutes of buying her a drink and a bit of pressure on her knees had her legs parting for him to massage high up her bare inner thigh. Shame they were disturbed before he got his fingers actually inside her knickers. He was close to feeling how wet her pussy was. Once he'd got that far she definitely would have let him take her somewhere to fuck her.

3a751574-04c8-4fa3-a472-41d78ba8c450.thumb.gif.97314232538db7c577def297f8f2fc66.gif

Thing is, are you really sure he didn't get his fingers in???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

Thing is, are you really sure he didn't get his fingers in???

No I'm not. She came home with a big grin on her face and told me how naughty she'd been, but only confessed to him getting his hand almost to the top of her bare thigh. Maybe he got as far as brushing his fingers against her knickers, which would have had her going "mmmmmmm!" in his ear and her pussy wet and twitching. Would she have let him finger her in a night club with all her friends there? Yes, I think she would have done, the dirty bitch!

I really miss those days knowing my wife was spreading her legs for any man that wanted some easy pussy. I doubt Becky will ever get as naughty as Debbie was, but I hope she gives in to temptation and gets some black cock in the not too distant future.

debbielegs1.jpg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Peter C said:

No I'm not. She came home with a big grin on her face and told me how naughty she'd been, but only confessed to him getting his hand almost to the top of her bare thigh. Maybe he got as far as brushing his fingers against her knickers, which would have had her going "mmmmmmm!" in his ear and her pussy wet and twitching. Would she have let him finger her in a night club with all her friends there? Yes, I think she would have done, the dirty bitch!

I really miss those days knowing my wife was spreading her legs for any man that wanted some easy pussy. I doubt Becky will ever get as naughty as Debbie was, but I hope she gets that black cock in the not too distant future.

debbielegs1.jpg

a lot of people pulling for you here Peter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1