CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

7 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

all of these are so fucking hot....but actually think my favorites are the ones with clothes and without

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

I'm a big fan of those too, especially when it's a woman who doesn't look the sort to pose nude.

Yeah, I hear from folks all the time about those.  It's the main reason I share them

• Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

With more and more of our white wives and girlfriends opting to have sex with black men, it's at least a little re-assuring that there are a few black women willing to do it with a white guy.

I doubt the black guys like that very much though and it will only make them more determined to fuck more and more white women. Hopefully that'll include my Becky.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Peter C said:

With more and more of our white wives and girlfriends opting to have sex with black men, it's at least a little re-assuring that there are a few black women willing to do it with a white guy.

I doubt the black guys like that very much though and it will only make them more determined to fuck more and more white women. Hopefully that'll include my Becky.

doesn't bother me a bit Peter.  no worries, Becky will go down soon

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

no worries, Becky will go down soon

I hope so. She has mentioned "going over to the dark side", so she does seem to know the right terminology. Maybe one of her black online friends is gradually working his charm on her.

becky27.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

just keep letting her know how good this will be for both of you

Thank you. Yes, I will. Good for her especially of course, having only ever having been with white men before. She used to go clubbing over 20 years ago with her sister and she's told me how her sister dated one of the black DJs for awhile, so I don't doubt black men would have targeted the pair of them, especially as Becky is the prettier sister, maybe offering to buy her a drink, ask her to dance, maybe even a kiss, a cuddle or a hand on her ass or tit. To quote Becky, "So yes, Tanya went black, but I never did". 

I think chatting to these black guys online since lock-down has reminded her of those nights out and re-kindled her curiosity. Me being cool about her and these men seems to have boosted her self-confidence too. though I think she'll still need a lot of coaxing and re-assurance from me before she's comfortable actually doing the deed. 

becky43.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Thank you. Yes, I will. Good for her especially of course, having only ever having been with white men before. She used to go clubbing over 20 years ago with her sister and she's told me how her sister dated one of the black DJs for awhile, so I don't doubt black men would have targeted the pair of them, especially as Becky is the prettier sister, maybe offering to buy her a drink, ask her to dance, maybe even a kiss, a cuddle or a hand on her ass or tit. To quote Becky, "So yes, Tanya went black, but I never did". 

I think chatting to these black guys online since lock-down has reminded her of those nights out and re-kindled her curiosity. Me being cool about her and these men seems to have boosted her self-confidence too. though I think she'll still need a lot of coaxing and re-assurance from me before she's comfortable actually doing the deed. 

becky43.jpg

you know Peter, i don't think she needs much coaching at all.  my guess is you take her to a predominately black club and just sit back and watch the brothers work. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, secondjag said:

you know Peter, i don't think she needs much coaching at all.  my guess is you take her to a predominately black club and just sit back and watch the brothers work. 

You really think she's ready? Maybe these chats online have reminded her of those nights out with her sister and she now regrets not going black when she had the chance all those years ago. She's been invited to London for a Garage Brunch event by one of them, says we should go and make a weekend of it, so perhaps it will happen. I just need her to know I'd never dump her for having sex with a black man or anyone else for that matter. I don't doubt at least one or two of her son's 20-something friends have cast an approving eye over her more than once. She doesn't look 44.

becky26.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peter C said:

You really think she's ready? Maybe these chats online have reminded her of those nights out with her sister and she now regrets not going black when she had the chance all those years ago. She's been invited to London for a Garage Brunch event by one of them, says we should go and make a weekend of it, so perhaps it will happen. I just need her to know I'd never dump her for having sex with a black man or anyone else for that matter. I don't doubt at least one or two of her son's 20-something friends have cast an approving eye over her more than once. She doesn't look 44.

becky26.jpg

first, 44 is young. of course she is ready, she is at the age when women question some of their life choices.  they wonder what they missed.  best way to let her know you won't dump her is just tell her.  communication is key in a successful cuckold relationship.

27 minutes ago, secondjag said:

first, 44 is young. of course she is ready, she is at the age when women question some of their life choices.  they wonder what they missed.  best way to let her know you won't dump her is just tell her.  communication is key in a successful cuckold relationship.

Yes, I should know that really, having had a wife that thrived on the freedom to have any cock she wanted during our marriage. As well as trust and a strong relationship, talking about what we both wanted was indeed key.

Thanks for the advice secondjag. Too bad it can't be you to take her to the dark side, but it's good to know she already has two willing black men just waiting for their opportunity.

becky23.jpg

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Undercoverm said:

Its a dream to see my gf get fucked by a bbc while i can kiss her. Would love to taste the black bulls cum from my gf lips and pussylips

My wife never allowed me to watch her with any of the men she fucked, didn't think I would be able to handle seeing them having sex and I was fine with that. I was happy just knowing she was getting extra cock elsewhere and her telling me all about it in bed when she got home.

My new girlfriend isn't as easy as my wife was, but is inching slowly towards going black. I don't expect to watch that either, but I do want to know if and when it actually happens. 

• Like 2