CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

How strange that just as I scrolling through these new posts, enjoying seeing all these white women being fucked by black men, there's a knock on my door. 

A parcel being delivered by a young black guy, asking for Becky...

Sweet Peter.  Perhaps things are going your way

17 hours ago, secondjag said:
On 12/18/2021 at 9:35 AM, Peter C said:

A parcel being delivered by a young black guy, asking for Becky...

Sweet Peter.  Perhaps things are going your way

Just hearing him say her name gave my dick a distinct twinge. He was a good looking, young black guy, probably half her age, delivering for DHL. Shame Becky wasn't here to answer the door to him. preferably in the really short nightie she had on when I was at her place on Friday. 

My bedroom is just off to the left, right by the front door and hallway and as she turned round to put the parcel on the floor I bet he'd have done exactly what I did. Stoop down as she bent over in front of him, trying to see if she has panties on or not.

Yes, she has panties on, but I'm sure he'd have seen her answering the door like that as an invitation, steered her into my bedroom and swiftly pulled them to one side to give her a quick package she wasn't expecting this morning as well as the parcel she was waiting for.

FGzvAbgUcAQfmYN.jpg

• Like 2

I'll always remember picking up my wife after she'd been to see an ex-work colleague of mine. She was waiting for me at the end of his street in just a skimpy white top and a blue denim mini-skirt, having been ordered by him not to bother wear a bra or knickers.

Him and I had never really got on at work, he'd be sarcastic and criticize the way I did the job, but the ultimate put-down was him getting my wife into bed.

It turned out he'd always fancied his chances with her, having taken a shine to her as soon as he'd joined the company and seen Debbie with me in our works's social club and when he saw her alone, he'd asked her out. She told me later she'd been tempted, but she was a good girl then. 

20 years later though she'd been persuaded by me to start seeing other men. so when he re-appeared and saw Debbie on social media it was almost inevitable that he'd try his luck again. This time he was much more successful and ended up fucking my wife on and off for the next 2-3 years, usually when she asked him to.

She told me he had a dick half my size, but he was more dominant and forceful with her in bed and she loved to be fucked hard for a change now and then rather than gently with me.

10.gif.cbc0f31388b4ae39fce28be231d20091.gif

• Like 2