CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, slapper654 said:

First couple times they where pretty strong tasting..after those I got used to them…didn’t use the sugar tho

thanks for sharing.  would be interesting to hear from other cuckolds how they tried.  i do hear privately from time to time mostly from wannas

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 4:29 PM, secondjag said:

Some help for "wannas" who have been asking recently.

image.png

whore-66.jpg

Pussy Cum.jpg

msx387_32.jpg

devilish7c.JPG

371_1000.jpg

On 8/25/2021 at 7:26 PM, slapper654 said:

I’ve done the cumsicle several times😊

On 8/25/2021 at 7:33 PM, secondjag said:

How'd that work out for ya?

On 8/26/2021 at 9:27 AM, slapper654 said:

First couple times they where pretty strong tasting..after those I got used to them…didn’t use the sugar tho

On 8/26/2021 at 10:59 AM, secondjag said:

thanks for sharing.  would be interesting to hear from other cuckolds how they tried.  i do hear privately from time to time mostly from wannas

I think I might try this/give it a shot(pun intended LOL)..

Now matter how turned on I am ,and how much I want to eat my wife after I nut... most of the time the urge/desire to eat her creampie dies/goes away after I blow my wad..

I have NO PROBLEM eating her creampie when someone else puts it there...just have trouble eating my own..I've asked her several times to just climb up and sit on my face after I cum..

Might be a fun experiment..and  get me over that hurdle 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kaktuscpl said:

I think I might try this/give it a shot(pun intended LOL)..

Now matter how turned on I am ,and how much I want to eat my wife after I nut... most of the time the urge/desire to eat her creampie dies/goes away after I blow my wad..

I have NO PROBLEM eating her creampie when someone else puts it there...just have trouble eating my own..I've asked her several times to just climb up and sit on my face after I cum..

Might be a fun experiment..and  get me over that hurdle 

keep us posted Big Guy

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 5:59 PM, secondjag said:

i'm not a cucked but I'll contribute lol. A man who fucked me on regurlar basis came and made me came twice in and on my mom's shoes and made me clean them

• Like 1