Jump to content
CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics


secondjag
 Share

Recommended Posts

CUCKOLD TEST

One by one all our white wives and girlfriends are giving in to curiosity and temptation and trying black cock.

It seems to me now that more white women have had black than haven't and that number is increasing every day.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

One by one all our white wives and girlfriends are giving in to curiosity and temptation and trying black cock.

It seems to me now that more white women have had black than haven't and that number is increasing every day.

Does seem that way Peter.

 

1633993416233blob.jpg

1633992629916blob.jpg

Tracey UK 3.jpg

Tania ,Norfolk Uk 2.jpg

Sydney couple bj.jpg

Sveta of Russia 73.jpg

Suzanne  cum drip.jpg

Susie USA double blow job.jpg

Susan Neuman of Birkenwerder Germany  fingers.jpg

daug001.jpg

daddy01.jpg

D 740_1000.jpg

D 94.jpg

bob012.jpg

187-1000.jpg

171-1000.jpg

121-1000.jpg

133-1000.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

brunette_ir_dp_orgasm_45.jpg

19256.jpg

19257.jpg

1 (25).jpg

1 (36).jpg

1 (33).jpg

1 (31).jpg

102_1000.jpg

348_1000.jpg

340_1000.jpg

334_1000.jpg

279_1000.jpg

259_1000.jpg

f9d7cbee-42fd-40c0-b2b1-b2a5a23f3a8b.gif

510d4d4d-7588-4bec-bb1d-8f66966fb4e4.gif

2b5557bc-98c2-47a5-9dd7-2706564eedea.gif

1633886549167blob.jpg

1633886495444blob.jpg

1633886442150blob.jpg

15ce5f86-c5aa-4151-ab93-50aaa4cf8745.gif

983c1a04-79b2-4498-803a-d7ad76be2826.jpg

dcfea73b-d154-43cc-9249-b60b35d4c99f.jpg

349e408a-ec2e-4db5-bc72-024b1791fc26.gif

883541a1-5ccb-40b9-b5c0-f21028652da2.jpg

d6c73f99-1c7b-49ca-81b6-a817f0628795.gif

790b5315-d1db-49bc-8257-de7f3c88a26e.gif

b4918979-7fb4-4c70-a82b-5b79221661f5.jpg

2db9e45b-0e3c-4939-916c-a72c6d860f30.jpg

a59d0491-9900-4b16-8c19-985c77d2891c.gif

e6f6f39e-6cb0-4b0c-84f7-f8934174bfec.jpg

acf67ed4-dd22-4ac1-98ee-bd6ea9eb5d5f.gif

1682e157-40b4-4aea-ad14-bcb6890dfa4f.gif

e751b13a-d785-4554-a272-d962e1cca786.gif

b591fed9-4033-4f32-ac2e-d55f8d576745.gif

12332e09-e726-48c3-9f19-5f33877d6c11.jpg

c1f287ab-9f99-417f-9fe3-2efd6036d12a.gif

8caeec54-8af2-4647-afc2-e91cd9769947.gif

acf41f53-e39f-4503-8901-eb52ab0ecb0b.gif

da4b1c5e-a10c-485a-bb52-034030359032.jpg

0b932262-ffb8-4130-b3ba-3fe1a7b37828.gif

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, secondjag said:

Does seem that way Peter.

I'm definitely not complaining. I'm very excited that my girlfriend is totally honest with me and tells me about the 2 black men she exchanges messages with on her Instagram and I'd be happy for it to go further. I'm sure both men are working on that possibility too.

acf67ed4-dd22-4ac1-98ee-bd6ea9eb5d5f.gif.421f9146caaaf04a2f07a6a50930250e.gif

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Peter C said:

I'm definitely not complaining. I'm very excited that my girlfriend is totally honest with me and tells me about the 2 black men she exchanges messages with on her Instagram and I'd be happy for it to go further. I'm sure both men are working on that possibility too.

acf67ed4-dd22-4ac1-98ee-bd6ea9eb5d5f.gif.421f9146caaaf04a2f07a6a50930250e.gif

You're livin the dream buddy.  Glad to hear it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

You're livin the dream buddy.  Glad to hear it

She's always been quite shy and very inexperienced - unlike my naughty ex-wife - so I'm taking it really, really slow. That she chats to these black men is progress, even more so that she's comfortable telling me about it, no doubt helped by me not displaying any jealous or possessiveness.

An ex-work colleague of mine who used to fuck my wife is keen for us to go pay him a visit in the hope that he can try this new one out, but she'd run a mile at the suggestion. If she ever does cuckold me I'm pretty sure it'll be with one of those black men, not some white guy that knows me.

becky27.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 7:08 AM, secondjag said:

body and haircut sure look like it.  great stuff Peter; thanks for sharing

I do love finding photos that look like her, photos that suggest Becky's already going black and loving it. I wish! Her and her younger sister are both into garage and hip hop and used to go clubbing together and I know the sister dated a black DJ for awhile. I'm sure Becky must have been targeted by black men too, though she insists "Yes, Tanya went black, but I never did." That was over 20 years ago now, but I bet she's still curious as to what it would be like. She's inching towards finding out too. 

This looks like Becky getting a good pounding.

5.thumb.jpg.22ad02dc9379249b04f97f34cef8bd48.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Peter C said:

I do love finding photos that look like her, photos that suggest Becky's already going black and loving it. I wish! Her and her younger sister are both into garage and hip hop and used to go clubbing together and I know the sister dated a black DJ for awhile. I'm sure Becky must have been targeted by black men too, though she insists "Yes, Tanya went black, but I never did." That was over 20 years ago now, but I bet she's still curious as to what it would be like. She's inching towards finding out too. 

This looks like Becky getting a good pounding.

5.thumb.jpg.22ad02dc9379249b04f97f34cef8bd48.jpg

I'm all for doing Becky and her sister, lol

I'm on kind of a "kick" lately with the pics.  On the hunt for wedding ring pics as well as pics that have the cuckold in them.

 

648_1000.jpg

641_1000.jpg

661_1000.jpg

657_1000.jpg

654_1000.jpg

636_1000.jpg

1.png

998_1000.jpg

648_1000.jpg

641_1000.jpg

009_1000.jpg

657_1000.jpg

rr.jpg

020_1000.jpg

259688ee-5870-4ec5-956d-a1138c564240.jpg

9f5ce5d9-923c-453d-8b9a-0d1581eadfc2.jpg

992_1000.jpg

989_1000.jpg

961_1000.jpg

38ab1146-431b-4b7f-a196-1c1506e33b57.jpg

97c76197-bfbe-4e82-99a1-f9ff6b86a596.jpg

1 (14).jpg

1 (45).jpg

1 (43).jpg

1 (40).jpg

1 (39).jpg

1 (38).jpg

1 (51).jpg

1 (49).jpg

1 (48).jpg

1 (47).jpg

1 (46).jpg

1uhj1dbx.png

5zzp105m.png

2844b551-ec95-420e-9097-2a5c10cc9421.gif

30400899-b137-4bf1-b179-338662bd8661.gif

b3f459dd-db58-45b2-85b7-ea2e418f5221.jpg

bbc119d8-6f5c-41c2-a84b-e1973f7e37ff.jpg

275db67b-e777-45f7-ae5c-05d2b740ee76.jpg

89628dfd-d7fb-48b1-9c07-a7eb047ff97c.gif

0519a5ad-a052-4851-8415-d82d8c2c4ac1.gif

a0a93688-a977-4e66-bc86-4a2d8f664b15.jpg

184fe32d-82f3-4f9e-a56c-c6ae4a2fd96c.jpg

27284f3e-1b4b-4a83-bd01-76737a86c7d7.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, secondjag said:

I'm all for doing Becky and her sister, lol

I'm pleased to hear you'd do Becky for me. Actually she is the eldest of three sisters. It was the middle one that went black over 20 years ago and it would be amazing if Becky was the next sister to go over to the dark side. I don't know about the youngest sister. Maybe she's already tried it too and poor Becky's the only one that hasn't sampled a big black cock yet.

2544.thumb.jpg.46e9cb3c8a9cd5b0dbfac256515528ce.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...