CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

7 hours ago, xxxxxysr1 said:

Every white wife should have a BBC to seed her like this.  His pussy to fuck whenever he wants his white slut.

Sounds good to me. My ex-wife Debbie is adamant she didn't go black, though 2 of her friends have told me she did and I'd love to know for sure. She came home once and confessed to kissing a black man in a club on a girls' night out, tongues in each other's mouths whilst he had his hand up her skirt massaging her bare thigh, but sadly they were interrupted before he could get his fingers inside her cunt or take her outside for a fucking up against the wall or in the back of his car. After telling me how naughty she'd been on her night out, I spanked her before giving her my white cock instead.

She was also keen on another black guy she met on prison visits with her friend and they started writing to one another. I've been told by 2 different people that when he was released they met up several times, so I think there's a good chance my wife did actually get blacked. I just wish she'd tell me!

debbielegs1.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, xxxxxysr1 said:

Every white wife should have a BBC to seed her like this.  His pussy to fuck whenever he wants his white slut.

My girlfriend Becky has been exchanging direct messages with at least 2 black men on her Instagram account for over a year and a half. I've subtly encouraged this by not being possessive or jealous and this has made her comfortable and open about them being friends. Both men have invited her to meet up - one's in London, one's working in Ibiza - but nothing has developed yet. She's a very loyal girl though, so I think she'd be reluctant to actually let them do anything, but I'm sure she's curious as her sister tried black 20 years ago. I'd certainly have no problem with Becky having sex with a black guy.

becky26.jpg

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Sounds good to me. My ex-wife Debbie is adamant she didn't go black, though 2 of her friends have told me she did and I'd love to know for sure. She came home once and confessed to kissing a black man in a club on a girls' night out, tongues in each other's mouths whilst he had his hand up her skirt massaging her bare thigh, but sadly they were interrupted before he could get his fingers inside her cunt or take her outside for a fucking up against the wall or in the back of his car. After telling me how naughty she'd been on her night out, I spanked her before giving her my white cock instead.

She was also keen on another black guy she met on prison visits with her friend and they started writing to one another. I've been told by 2 different people that when he was released they met up several times, so I think there's a good chance my wife did actually get blacked. I just wish she'd tell me!

debbielegs1.jpg

gotta say i think she had plenty of black dick.  too bad they feel they can't be completely honest

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 8:20 AM, secondjag said:

gotta say i think she had plenty of black dick.  too bad they feel they can't be completely honest

Yes, Debbie got quite secretive that last year we were together and I've found out a few things since we split. It's a shame as she knew darn well I wouldn't object to her fucking any man she wanted. Maybe she got feelings for someone else, someone better in bed than me, or perhaps it was just more fun doing it behind my back and not telling me.

I'm sure she'd had plenty of cock before I met her and after we got married I found myself encouraging her to go elsewhere for more, but I  really hope she did finally get some black dick. The guy just out of prison would have been desperate for some pussy and what better than some married white pussy like Debbie's. 

Let's hope if, no when, Becky goes black, she's not so secretive.

• Like 2