CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

5 hours ago, secondjag said:

Love it Jh, thanks for sharing

I've just bought my Becky one of those, in the hope that she'll start fantasising about it being one of the black guys she chats to online. Once she sees I'm okay with that she might be tempted to try a real one.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2022 at 1:43 AM, secondjag said:

Isn't it nice to know your moms were hotwives too

I love those retro black and white photos. It shows that our mothers and grandmothers wanted black cock just as much as our wives and girlfriends do today. What must have been risky then and very much taboo is much more accepted now thank goodness. It's almost a given that all white women will go black at their first opportunity these days. I have no problem with that at all, so come on Becky!

• Like 3

For every photo of a black woman with a white man, there must be a thousand of our white wives and girlfriends enjoying black cock. It's good to know that our women are getting what they really need.

My now ex-wife had a couple of encounters with black men but still insists she only ever kissed one of them in a club on a girls' night out, tongues in each other's mouths whilst his hand explored high up her bare thigh as she perched on bar-stool in a miniskirt with her legs apart. Unfortunately they were disturbed before he had a chance to get my wife outside to experience her first black cock in the back of his car or down a nearby alleyway.

The other black guy she met on prison visits with her friend. He worked in the cafeteria and I know he wrote to her, arranging to meet when he was released. Even though we've been divorced for 7 years I asked her quite recently if they ever got together, but she said no. However, one of her best mates and a neighbour's have both told me, "Oh yes, she went to see him several times."

Now I have a new lady in my life, not like my ex-wife at all, but who is happily and openly exchanging messages on Instagram with at least 2 black men.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

For every photo of a black woman with a white man, there must be a thousand of our white wives and girlfriends enjoying black cock. It's good to know that our women are getting what they really need.

My now ex-wife had a couple of encounters with black men but still insists she only ever kissed one of them in a club on a girls' night out, tongues in each other's mouths whilst his hand explored high up her bare thigh as she perched on bar-stool in a miniskirt with her legs apart. Unfortunately they were disturbed before he had a chance to get my wife outside to experience her first black cock in the back of his car or down a nearby alleyway.

The other black guy she met on prison visits with her friend. He worked in the cafeteria and I know he wrote to her, arranging to meet when he was released. Even though we've been divorced for 7 years I asked her quite recently if they ever got together, but she said no. However, one of her best mates and a neighbour's have both told me, "Oh yes, she went to see him several times."

Now I have a new lady in my life, not like my ex-wife at all, but who is happily and openly exchanging messages on Instagram with at least 2 black men.

Hang in there Peter, it's gonna happen

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, secondjag said:

Hang in there Peter, it's gonna happen

Becky has only ever been with 3 men, all white guys. I have a couple of friends who know of my cuckold tendencies and would be only too happy to fuck Becky for me - one of them used to fuck my wife and he's told me in no uncertain terms that he intends to have Becky next.

She is quite shy and inexperienced though - unlike my slutty ex-wife! - but the way I have got her openly exchanging messages with these black guys on her Instagram, I fairly sure that if Becky does go with someone else in the future, he's going to be black. 

That second gif actually looks a lot like her too...

5e60f5ae-055b-4295-95c0-69d59b660a53.gif.d670091d7f5bf42274ca29356705e0c2.gif

fd8d2fe0-7f7e-4dd0-b21c-fb730b8b1406.gif.7d567782ae92c1c734a3a82f857377fc.gif

• Like 2

As a guy in his 60s I do find it especially arousing to see photos of our more mature wives belatedly discovering the benefits of big black cock and getting some of what they've been missing all these years. They might be less willing to admit it, but I bet they fantasise about having sex with a black man just as much as our young white wives and girlfriends are.

My ex-wife, who's 57 now, still denies she went black before we separated, even though 2 of her friends reckon she did several times. I wish she'd confess and I wish I'd known at the time.

My girlfriend Becky is a young-looking 44, so she still has plenty of time to go black and I'm gently encouraging her to go down that road, like her sister did 20 years ago. She must have thought about it even then.

966-amateur-sexy-mature.jpg.ab7d13cc4b5711f547c70b2ca21b6722.jpg

• Like 5