CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

One of those gifs there made me imagine my Becky finally going to a London hotel to meet one of the black guys she's friends with on her Instagram and trying to chicken out at the last minute.

"You can say no all you like Becky - you know damn well you came all this way for black cock and you're not leaving till you've had black cock!"

5e29a964-ff63-4d2b-a949-00344d8cbff9.gif.ae3eefb57331b268f1c079069d61055f.gif

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Lots of great fun in this bunch too

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

One of those gifs there made me imagine my Becky finally going to a London hotel to meet one of the black guys she's friends with on her Instagram and trying to chicken out at the last minute.

"You can say no all you like Becky - you know damn well you came all this way for black cock and you're not leaving till you've had black cock!"

5e29a964-ff63-4d2b-a949-00344d8cbff9.gif.ae3eefb57331b268f1c079069d61055f.gif

Glad u dug it Dirty, Peter

• Like 1

I absolutely love the uptake in the amount of pics being posted that have the small dicked cuck in them. Whether it's him just watching (caged or uncaged) or he is serving in one way or another i freakin love it. Thank you sir for posting. Wish i could thank you proper like the cucks in this thread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

I absolutely love the uptake in the amount of pics being posted that have the small dicked cuck in them. Whether it's him just watching (caged or uncaged) or he is serving in one way or another i freakin love it. Thank you sir for posting. Wish i could thank you proper like the cucks in this thread.

your thanks are much appreciated.  it is no accident you are seeing more of them.  i am most actively on the lookout for them as I too dig them and thought folks here would as well.  glad you noticed

• Thanks 1

Nice to see a few leggy bitches in among that last post Jag. I've always been a leg man and was pleased that my now ex-wife had such great legs that she was happy to show off in short skirts and high heels. She was also happy to spread those legs for other men from time to time which was very much an added bonus!

debbielegs1.jpg

• Like 1