CuckoldFart.com

Started Tumbler Of My Captioned Pics Of Wife

klb95991

So I've shown a few friends the pictures and now I've actually started the tumbler with caption pictures of my wife. She told me I could take the pictures I just don't think she knows I caption them her only rule was no face. feel free to repost and leave comments. And i'm always up for suggestions.

http://wife-to-share.tumblr.com/.

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests

klb95991

Enjoyed seeing your tumblr. Your wife is very sexy! Thanks for shareing her this way.

However, I would like to say this...and this isn't a complaint at all...I would rather just see her pics, without the captions. Maybe you could start a second tumblr...no captions, just showing off your very sexy wife. My filthy mind will come up with my own dirty thoughts and comments...lol.

Great job...off to a good start and hope to see more of your wife.

Thanks again

DomBull4U

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 05/09/2016 at 10:28 PM, klb95991 said:

So I've shown a few friends the pictures and now I've actually started the tumbler with caption pictures of my wife. She told me I could take the pictures I just don't think she knows I caption them her only rule was no face. feel free to repost and leave comments. And i'm always up for suggestions.

http://wife-to-share.tumblr.com/.

already following..... great pics and imaginaitive  captions