CuckoldFart.com

Part 1: Getting started with cuckold

YoungMeat

One day, I told my girl that I have to stay at work longer than usual because I had to be in meeting. The meeting ended earlier and I went to my car and checked my phone, still no calls or texts that she misses me or wants me to come home. I drove home and unlocked the door quietly, I heard some noice in the bedroom. " Is it that what I think it is? " was my first thought. I have been jerking off while watching cuckold vids and captions, but there.. In the other room, my wife was with another man or men, I didn't know that yet. I was afraid to go in the bedroom, i felt so broken but my cock was getting harder and harder, I didn't know what to do. " Should I open the door? " I were thinking, but I hesitated What If she sends me away, What If she chooses to leave me, What If I lose my girl? I was so so afraid but same time my cock were rockhard of the thought my wife was fucking another man in the other room. I heard her moaning and screaming in pleasure, she has never done that while being with me, she's a shy and quiet girl..I sat on the couch and took out my cock, I started to jerk off, I didn't know why I was doing it but I felt so horny and broken the same time. I heard how she begged him to fuck her harder, I were siting there about 10 minutes, when I heard her saying " Cum inside me!! " and he did.. I tried to not get caught so I put my pants back on and waited til the guy left. I went to the bedroom, and there she was.. Naked, pussy covered and dripping in warm fresh cum " Oh hey honey " she said " What that means? " I asked, being little bit of afraid of the answer I will get.  She spreaded her legs and said " You have two choices 1st, you clean it all up 2nd, you leave and give up from that pussy you love so much " as she started rubbing her wet pussy. I went weak from my knees, I just dived in her pussy and started licking it clean. I were so so horny and she put her hands on my head while moaning " Mmmm you are such a good boy " She giggled. After cleaning her pussy, I knew it will change out realationship forever but after that, I were ready to do anything for her.  I fucked her, she made me use a condom but It only got me harder. We made love like we have never made before and I felt so lucky but still a bit broken. After I blew my load into condom, she let it to drip on her stomach and made me lick it up. It was first time I had ever eaten a creampie and I enjoyed it, I knew she will cheat on me again but I didn't care, I had become into cockold and I was enjoying that Im using cunt that has been in other mans use for fun, for me.. It was love.

(( First story, I hope it isn't too bad :))

• Like 5

Cuckold Tests