CuckoldFart.com

Throwback thursday

Cuckold Tests

2 minutes ago, scthickbull said:

I might have to ride that way one day and stay a few days and usvhang out I'm not that far I go to the smokies and ride alot

we could hang out and stuff. Cocis has us reigning back the meet and greets. The guy shes currently seeing is a friend of hers and tjey jave flirted on andnoff for a couple years. He's recently divorced and not looking for anything other than a warm place to nut. Suits her fine. They are supposed to hook up this weekend 

37 minutes ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

we could hang out and stuff. Cocis has us reigning back the meet and greets. The guy shes currently seeing is a friend of hers and tjey jave flirted on andnoff for a couple years. He's recently divorced and not looking for anything other than a warm place to nut. Suits her fine. They are supposed to hook up this weekend 

Ok nice ...you going to film any of it I would love to see her in action

1 hour ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

No, This is her and him, it is supposed to be there first time, although, seeing them together, it's obvious they have both thought about it for a while now.

I'll let them get used to each other before I ask for pictures. 

Ok y'all have fun