CuckoldFart.com

My mom cheats on my dad

VoyeurSon

I have always been told that my mom was beautiful/hot by my friends. She's 48, cute and fit(see my profile pic). She has been married with my dad for more than 23 years and lately I have been noticing strange things happening... She texts a lot when my dad is at work, she goes out much often and tell me to not tell my dad about it, her cellphone is always password coded and she always has it with her even when she goes to the bathroom. I have started developing a fetish about seeing my mom with another man.

I jerkoff alot thinking about that and I'd like to chat with someone about that (I can show some pictures of her privately).

PS: My dad is a bit older than her and has erection problems because of his diabetes.

• Like 8

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...

"Cheating" is a taboo topic. Rarelly people have problem when their SO is "cheating".Many people know that their SO has sexual encounters with other people and they believe it is nothing,if it is just sex.Some,like us,enjoy it.Some participate.Some even push their partners to fuck other people,because either they want them to have fun or because they understand that they cannot give what they used to.Take as an example a married couple between the age of 45-60,being married for twenty years.Due to corporal strains and minor abuses or even lifestyle (sitting all day,smoking,alcohol) the average male might not be in position to have an "good erection" in order to satisfy his wife.They will use toys,they will try to make changes etc,but often those do not work either.So what happens then?No sex,especially when the couple has quite active sex life in the past,will lead to fighting all the time,bad mood and in the end hatred between the couple.So,an other man should be found to sexually please the wife,because she has needs.Only for sex.The husband could participate in this,but the average male would not tolerate such a behavior,not because it is bad,but because the society made him believe this is bad,religion made him think it is a sin etc...Same goes with husband...If his wife is not capable to satisfy him,there should be another woman who will and only for sexual release.If the couple is afraid about sentimental implications with the possible lovers,there is the possibility of paid sex.That depends on what works for each couple.So cheating is not always so bad,mate.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...