CuckoldFart.com

What do we show our wives?

Scotmain

Why do we get off on showing pics of our unknowing wives? Why do we want to get them serviced by a hung bull?

I would love to be forced/blackmailed almost to show her pics to someone, have her perform acts not knowing someone else will see. Why do we get off so much in doing this? The alternating shame/fear and arousal we feel when we share them, and knowing we want to get it to happen for real must be the biggest turn on.

To turn her into an internet whore, exchanging pics, pleasing other men. I'd love this.

• Like 6

CUCKOLD TEST

10 hours ago, Scotmain said:

Why do we get off on showing pics of our unknowing wives? Why do we want to get them serviced by a hung bull?

I would love to be forced/blackmailed almost to show her pics to someone, have her perform acts not knowing someone else will see. Why do we get off so much in doing this? The alternating shame/fear and arousal we feel when we share them, and knowing we want to get it to happen for real must be the biggest turn on.

To turn her into an internet whore, exchanging pics, pleasing other men. I'd love this.

I can't answer your question, but I feel exactly the same!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2017 at 4:32 AM, Marriedcuck said:

I dont know about sharing pics but yes feel the same about her having it from a big white male.

Any damn colour - I wouldn't restrict her to black, yellow, brown or white, just knowing she is getting properly serviced by someone else is good enough for me.

10 hours ago, UK_EX said:

Any damn colour - I wouldn't restrict her to black, yellow, brown or white, just knowing she is getting properly serviced by someone else is good enough for me.

Well its handsome white male with big white cock only thats what she had told me. Thats what she will like if we do it in the near future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marriedcuck said:

Well its handsome white male with big white cock only thats what she had told me. Thats what she will like if we do it in the near future.

Whatever she wants is the important part - it's her body that's going to be used, and it's her right to refuse anyone she doesn't want inside her sweet pussy.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Obviously you meant to say, "Why", not "What". Well, my answer to you is that men have been desirous to brag about their wives since time immortal. What better way to brag about one's wife than to show others how beautiful she is while naked.

Long before the camera was invented, you had to spend hard earned money to pay a professional artist to paint a portrait of your wife. However, seldom would a man dare pay an artist to paint a portrait of his naked wife, let alone a portrait of her getting laid by another man. That is not to say cuckolding didn't exist though, because it did. It's just that the morals of the past would not allow a man to be so bold as to advertise his wife for other men to fuck on the local community billboards in the town square. 

Well, say hello to the modern day billboards where men can now publicly advertise their wive's bodies for other men to seduce the world over. Now, we can use sites like CraigsList and Cuckold forums like this one to find men to share pictures with, and to seduce wives. Yup, technology has taken cuckolding to an all new level of respect, where us cuckolds can now take digital images of our wive's, instead of paying small fortunes to geeky artists to put our naked wives on canvas. Now we can gloat about our beautiful wives as we share images of her being seduced by strangers we met for the express purpose of watching them turn her body into theirs.

Oh, she will always be our wife, but from time to time her body will belong to other man whom we may consider to be better in bed for her than we are. We share her with them, because our love for her is so great we are convinced she is too much of a woman for just one man, and besides this one man can never properly satisfy her.  So unless she is allowed to have many lovers she will never be able to experience love as she truly deserves to.  Even though we, or at least those of us who are of the cuckold mind, will always be faithful and never even consider bedding other women, we do find it an honor to allow as many men to seduce her as she so desires to have. If and when are blessed to take pictures of her, whether she is just naked or getting laid by a better man than us, we will automatically desire to share those images with others. After all, she is too beautiful to keep to our selves. 

It is an honor for men like me to know that, not only do other men find her to be beautiful, but that other men honor me by fucking my like she has never been fucked before. It's an honor to know that other men will be able to reach a place in my wife's pussy that she deserves to have a cock touch. A place that I could never reach, let alone satisfy.  I am honored that other men find my wife so desirous that when they return her to me, her cum filled pussy will be raw and she will smell like a fuck factory. I would find it an honor to know that for the next couple days, all she will be able to think and talk about is the how another man made her feel like a real woman. To know she cannot wait for her lover to fuck her again and again, because I, her husband , am too inadequate to make her feel like a woman deserves to feel.  

Yes, some men would be honored just knowing strangers have seen pictures of her naked and desirous body. Other men, like me, are honored to know she gives her body to other man to use an abuse.  Just as I find it an honor that she would be my wife, I find it an honor that other men find her so attractive that they want to make passionate love to her. That's why cuckolds live by the creed, "My Wife, Your Woman". So please feel free to look at and touch her, and if she so desires then you have the right to make love to my wife, isn't she beautiful? 

Please like and follow me if you would like to hear more about my wife and the many men who have made love to her.

58abe9677d059_MyWifeYourWoman.thumb.jpg.027bc1de41712c511f0d2e8cc86cec4c.jpg 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

A difficult thing to express and understand the erotic workings of the male mind. I think it may stem from the idea of possession, ownership, I have selected a life partner. Maybe by wanting to show our wife's off to other males and even sharing them on a temporary or infrequent basis....we are seeking justification, confirmation of the choice we have made. We derive an enormous amount of sexual pleasure from seeing others enjoy our wives. These are my musings on a very complex topic. Indeed giving the subject more time I'm sure I could go into greater depth and complexity, but for now we will end and maybe others can expound this topic further.