CuckoldFart.com

I want to turn my extremely jealous husband into a cuckold.

Silvana

I joined this forum to punish my extremely jealous husband. I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby. I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 12 years and have a 11 year old ! I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About a year ago I was at Costco with my and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are pant and skirt suits, satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a pencil skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense. 

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is  very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared. Recently i had my weirdest sexual experiences. I will write a story about those experiences. 

I want to punish my husband. I SO BADLY want to fuck a guy in front of my husband. I've had this fantasy to cuckold him. 

22851977_2095011647183022_7158338948338914503_n.jpg.cae48232cc51dac982926d7f5d33b01f.jpg

• Like 7

Cuckold Tests

On 8/19/2020 at 10:57 PM, Paradox said:

I am so desperate to know how this goes for you. It's my dream to become a full cuckold, but my wife isn't interested in it at all yet. Maybe one day.

In any case, it would be so awesome of you to keep us updated!

Thanks for your response. I joined this forum to punish my husband. 

I don't have any male friends now, because of his jealousy. I used to feel guilty when having male friends, because he'd make me feel guilty. He never said "You can't be friends with them", but his constant questions ruined these friendships ("So you probably secretly dream about Mike", "Maybe you'd been at Mike's place last night?", "Why are you hanging out with Mike so much?" (when hanging out like once in two weeks)). I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband doesn't allow me to talk to other guys but he talk to other women.

He knows my FB password. 

He logs into my FB profile. I let him read my messages  - the deal is not to enter conversations with my friends . 

He  reads my phone messages.  He just takes it in front of me 'because he is bored', scrolls through my galleries, plays some mobile games, and ends up reading my messages "because he is bored". His argument is 'So you have something to hide?' if I ask him why he's doing it.

The sex part is the worst. He always tries his best to make me orgasm, but sometimes I just don't orgasm (it depends on my mood), and he makes a big deal about it, and thinks I may be cheating/thinking of someone else/etc.

If I want to go out with my friends, he gets upset. His argument is "But I never go Friday nights with my friends, why are you going with your friends? You aren't even going with your friends. You are probably going with some guy. You used to not go out before. What has changed? Do you not love me anymore? Is there someone else now?"

He isn't really the manipulatuve/abusive type. He always gives me compliments, supports me through everything, listens to me, etc. He is a super fun person and I am never bored when with him. He doesn't have anger issues.

I love him, but I don't know how to deal with his jealousy. I just want to turn him into a cuckold. I SO BADLY want to fuck a guy in front of my husband. I want to punish him!

• Like 2

Lady, sorry, you have much bigger issues than cuckoldry.  

You say he is not manipulative however that is EXACTLY what he is.  As you describe it he controls your every action.  What kind of fucked up life is that?

My advice, get rid of the useless dog.

Sorry, don't mean to be harsh, just my two cents and we both know you'll stay anyway

Best of luck on your journey

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 9:12 AM, Silvana said:

I joined this forum to punish my extremely jealous husband. I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby. I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 12 years and have a 11 year old ! I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About a year ago I was at Costco with my and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are pant and skirt suits, satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a pencil skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense. 

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is  very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared. Recently i had my weirdest sexual experiences. I will write a story about those experiences. 

I want to punish my husband. I SO BADLY want to fuck a guy in front of my husband. I've had this fantasy to cuckold him. 

22851977_2095011647183022_7158338948338914503_n.jpg.cae48232cc51dac982926d7f5d33b01f.jpg

You are definitely hot 🔥😉😈😈🔥I would love to be your bull and make him watch me take that pussy and cum in you

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

Lady, sorry, you have much bigger issues than cuckoldry.  

You say he is not manipulative however that is EXACTLY what he is.  As you describe it he controls your every action.  What kind of fucked up life is that?

My advice, get rid of the useless dog.

Sorry, don't mean to be harsh, just my two cents and we both know you'll stay anyway

Best of luck on your journey

You are right, but i just can't leave him. But i want to punish him.I love the man, A LOT. With all my heart.

I love him , but his jealousy is ruining our marriage. He has no justification for his jealousy. His imagination is what gets him in trouble. That is why i want to punish him.My  husband has extreme self-esteem issues. What puzzles me the most is that I've had less partners than him. I mean, I have only fucked like 11 other guys aside from him. 

• Like 3

On 8/19/2020 at 9:12 AM, Silvana said:

You definitely DO NOT want to go down this path right now unless you are willing to ruin your whole relationship and end it.
     First off there is some major trust issues that needs to be dealt with.  The fact the he is very manipulative and jealous screams it.  In my opinion in order for a relationship to work there has to be complete open and honesty especially if he’s going to stand for you being with another guy. If not then it’s just you cheating not cuckolding.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

You definitely DO NOT want to go down this path right now unless you are willing to ruin your whole relationship and end it.
     First off there is some major trust issues that needs to be dealt with.  The fact the he is very manipulative and jealous screams it.  In my opinion in order for a relationship to work there has to be complete open and honesty especially if he’s going to stand for you being with another guy. If not then it’s just you cheating not cuckolding.  

Thank you for your advise! I have an overwhelming amount of attention from men. As long as I remember….I've attracted men like crazy. Usually, it's always lust is why they are so drawn to me. But  it’d never ever cross my mind of cheating. That  drove my husband nuts as he seen how men acted around me. I need your opinion. Please be brutally honest. Do you think that i I want an excuse to cheat on my husband even though he's uncomfortable with it?

Silvana;

Let's try this. What if he is a closet cuck, already?  Next time he accuses you of going to meet a guy, play along. Wink & say, "maybe". you'd like that wouldn't you?

Yes, i danced with one guy most of the night & he got really hard, it felt so big.  Now, come here & fuck me.

I think you get the idea.

Do you work out side the home? Any hot guys there. Maybe your boss is always flirting with you. The hot guy in shipping keeps trying to look down my top to see my tits etc.

Hopefully, hubby is not physically abusive. If so, you need to move on.

Please, keep us posted.

Pete

5 hours ago, Silvana said:

Thank you for your advise! I have an overwhelming amount of attention from men. As long as I remember….I've attracted men like crazy. Usually, it's always lust is why they are so drawn to me. But  it’d never ever cross my mind of cheating. That  drove my husband nuts as he seen how men acted around me. I need your opinion. Please be brutally honest. Do you think that i I want an excuse to cheat on my husband even though he's uncomfortable with it?

I don’t doubt you do get a lot of attention from guys, just remember they are usually only wanting one thing.  Not sure if you are looking for an excuse to cheat or not but being with another has caught you attention now.  Usually when someone acts like your husband is there is a reason,  being it’s a personal issue he has his self or possible something you did, or he thought you did, in the past.  Talking and communicating is your best bet. And eventually maybe doing like browning9 suggested and slightly play around with suggestive hints to see how he reacts. 

2 hours ago, browning9 said:

Silvana;

Let's try this. What if he is a closet cuck, already?  Next time he accuses you of going to meet a guy, play along. Wink & say, "maybe". you'd like that wouldn't you?

Yes, i danced with one guy most of the night & he got really hard, it felt so big.  Now, come here & fuck me.

I think you get the idea.

Do you work out side the home? Any hot guys there. Maybe your boss is always flirting with you. The hot guy in shipping keeps trying to look down my top to see my tits etc.

Hopefully, hubby is not physically abusive. If so, you need to move on.

Please, keep us posted.

Pete

I am a small business owner. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so all of my employees are women. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I don’t doubt you do get a lot of attention from guys, just remember they are usually only wanting one thing.  Not sure if you are looking for an excuse to cheat or not but being with another has caught you attention now.  Usually when someone acts like your husband is there is a reason,  being it’s a personal issue he has his self or possible something you did, or he thought you did, in the past.  Talking and communicating is your best bet. And eventually maybe doing like browning9 suggested and slightly play around with suggestive hints to see how he reacts. 

I have never cheated on my husband.  I just have an overwhelming amount of attention from men. That is why he is insecure and jealous.

9 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

my opinion  on that is he knew that when he asked you out and he knew that when he married you so no that is not why he is jealous and insecure.   

Also there is this toxic masculinity in his family. I think the main burden, I feel from it is the fear of repercussions of wounding my  husband's fragile toxic masculinity. He is Italian. I am only part Italian. My father is Norwegian American and my mother is Italian American. My husband is full blooded Italian. My father in law looks down on me  in large part because he thinks men are superior to woman. His family is kinda mobbed up. My husband is raised by toxic masculine father and uncles. His first cousin spent 11 years in federal prison. He was certainly involved in violent acts.  Also my brother in law  is involved with the Mob. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Silvana said:

Also there is this toxic masculinity in his family. I think the main burden, I feel from it is the fear of repercussions of wounding my  husband's fragile toxic masculinity. He is Italian. I am only part Italian. My father is Norwegian American and my mother is Italian American. My husband is full blooded Italian. My father in law looks down on me  in large part because he thinks men are superior to woman. His family is kinda mobbed up. My husband is raised by toxic masculine father and uncles. His first cousin spent 11 years in federal prison. He was certainly involved in violent acts.  Also my brother in law  is involved with the Mob. 

That honestly sounds like he issues to deal with if he doesn’t want to lose the relationship.   As it is this relationship is doomed eventually unless you are happy with willingly being submissive to him and being locked away being nothing more than a trophy wife to show off.  I for one would never stand for my husband  treating me this way, a relationship is built on trusting one another not manipulation because of being insecure and afraid someone better might take you away.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Naughty Nicki said:

That honestly sounds like he issues to deal with if he doesn’t want to lose the relationship.   As it is this relationship is doomed eventually unless you are happy with willingly being submissive to him and being locked away being nothing more than a trophy wife to show off.  I for one would never stand for my husband  treating me this way, a relationship is built on trusting one another not manipulation because of being insecure and afraid someone better might take you away.  

What she said.

Listen, you either live that life or leave.  Seriously doubt you'll change him.  Perhaps you can get away with cheating for pleasure.  Figure it out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Silvana said:

I am a small business owner. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so all of my employees are women. 

Silvana;

I'm sure you can understand what i was suggesting.  Start teasing him to see what he really does.  IF you are telling him a story that is fiction about how another guy flirted with you,  or a guy you danced with, or went outside to get some fresh air because the club was too warm etc.Start stroking his twinkie to see if it gets hard.  That will be an indication of what he is really thinking.

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2020 at 3:57 PM, Paradox said:

I am so desperate to know how this goes for you. It's my dream to become a full cuckold, but my wife isn't interested in it at all yet. Maybe one day.

In any case, it would be so awesome of you to keep us updated!

I have the same issue as a guy its difficult to understand why a woman would not want to when given a pass.  I just live through the other guys and memories.  My ex wife and I did it with a great friend of mine.  It was so incredibly tense and erotic. She was on top and his cock is bigger than mine.  I was on the end of the bed on my knees just watching her pump on his cock. You could see it was stretching her. They stopped a moment and kissed then whispered. She leaned back with the dick still in and asked if he could cum in her.  I couldnt speak but just nodded.  She leaned back up and whispered “cum in me”.  It was like 3 pumps later and he was moaning literally lifting her off the bed.  He then started to relax and she leaned down and was kissing him deeply. As she did that he started to get soft and then it dropped out.   Right behind it was a rush of cum and chunks of it dripping on to the sheets.  I didnt eat it but wish I had now.  She then insisted he spend the night.  I could feel them wrestling around all nite it seemed.   I just want to feel that intensity again. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...