CuckoldFart.com

I have been off the site for a while.  Sometimes life gets in the way of enjoying simple pleasures.

Good looking and long lasting NYC bull seeking a new hotwife.  My last HW was with me for over 13 years, but she recently had to move far away.  So I find myself looking without a HW/cuck couple.

I am a well educated, well traveled, in shape ex-military officer.  I am 5'8" and 175 lbs with brown hair, close cropped beard, and piercing blue eyes.  I had my first experiences with other men's wives in my early 20's.  One of which turned into a long term relationship that ended because like my most recent cuck/hw pair they had to move away. 

I have a many interests outside the bedroom that I enjoy the company my HW and sometimes her cuck, but discretion is always required and ensured.  I am a respected professional who keeps his private life private.

If you are a in the New York Metro area, and want a bull who is more than just an terrific lover then we should get to know each other.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX