CuckoldFart.com

Wedding day

Mr.brans

hello friends

i'm Dreaming, to let some guys fuck my future wife During the wedding night, she is dress...as a bride. Wow, this makes me turn on.

do YOU have similar stories? Or pics with the brides fucked?

thank you for feedback.

brans

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

Some brides...to be playful...have their pics taken as they are getting dressed in their wedding gowns. They will then give the pics to their hubby as a special gift to their hubby.

Or...they might show them to their new hubby in the limo on the way to their honeymoon suite...to let hubby see the sexy woman that he has married and will soon be enjoying...as his WIFE.

Imagine having just married one of these sexy brides...obviously any of these sexy brides would be fun to enjoy on a sex-filled honeymoon night! 

956_1000.jpg

tumblr_n6gx2ect991tqaox0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nx927cIAjO1r0aq4go3_500.jpg

tumblr_o5ertstxlF1sl7wv1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_okdtfwhgA21vp09quo1_500.jpg

• Like 11

Then there are those OTHER brides...those even sexier brides. Those over-sexed brides. I think Mr. brans is hoping his wife will be one of THOSE brides.

Over-sexed? Oh yes...brides that simply cannot get enough sex.

Or brides that a just down-right sluts! Sluts for other men. Total sluts that have absolutely no intention of giving up their lust for other men. Sluts that let their future hubby know that right from the very start.

In fact, some of these dirty sluts and her new husband exchange vows knowing...KNOWING....that they will be spending their wedding night with a man other than the brand new husband.

A cuck husband...a CUCK husband that knows his new bride will be fucking another man...or men...and his role, the new hubby's role is to be photographer.

There are THOSE kind of slut-brides.... 

tumblr_msd5rl8Kz61sh1ozlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mws7i1Pcnm1r61nt4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nquxblYral1t1n857o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o7qq78sts21vsds1oo1_500.jpg

• Like 11

On 3/8/2017 at 2:24 PM, Mr.brans said:

hello friends

i'm Dreaming, to let some guys fuck my future wife During the wedding night, she is dress...as a bride. Wow, this makes me turn on.

do YOU have similar stories? Or pics with the brides fucked?

thank you for feedback.

brans

I share that same fantasy.. huge turn on!

• Like 1

Mr.brans...and budfox...

Maybe your future cuck hubbys want your bride to be a dirty slut like these wives...not just fucking another man on their wedding night...not just ONE man...but several.

These sluts are special...don't you think?

Is this the kind of slut you cucks are hoping to marry?

tumblr_nddq1ekFOr1sgfmbuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms9viw3cT41sh1ozlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o02qyfFONy1v1002fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msd6quezIQ1sh1ozlo1_1280.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

first...txcuck...your wife is an incredibly sexy, very beautiful woman!

Please tell us more about your sexy wife. Is she a shared hotwife? Or is the cuckold lifestyle something you are hoping to get into?

Either way txcuck, I'd love to see more of your hot-and-sexy bride. Either in action with a bull. OR...just share more of her beauty to explore more of your cuck fantasies.

Either way...let's have more of this beautiful, sexy blonde slutwife.

As a fan of your lovely wife...I've taken the liberty of showing a few pics of her. I hope that excites your cuck side...me posting her/ OWNING her. 

Regards

DomBull4U

23451-20161101_154821_1739.jpg

txcuck-20160915_172138_fa79.jpg

23451-20161024_213502_96df.jpg

• Like 12

txcuck...couldn't help but notice your wife's anklet? Is it just sexy jewelry...or is it a hotwife anklet. Does she wear any hotwife charms on her anklet?

Would love to see a closeup pic of her anklet.

Also...there is an anklet thread on the forum board somewhere. I'm going to post your sexy wife there so others can enjoy her beauty.

Hope you'll give us a closeup look at her anklet, cuck. Could be a good excuse to take some new pics.

DomBull4U

23451-20161208_162554_3ecb.jpg

23451-20161115_172127_449c.jpg

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

I always imagine her walking down the isle with me in chasity device her bulls cum running down her legs....my chasity key on her neck and I have to fasten it on her ankle at end of service. Then she kicks me in the balls and laughs.....at the reception I'm made to suck bulls cock hard for her in front of her brides maids. She hands the extra chasity key to her mom or friend or her bull and says.....he will never get to fuck he is a virgin and I plan to keep him that way.

• Like 1