CuckoldFart.com

Why I am a Cuckold...

NicoRuth

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

• 7 months later...
On 4/13/2017 at 3:00 AM, NicoRuth said:
"they hugged each other quite warm, then by giving her a soft kiss on her cheek he grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer to him and started to wiper something on her ear"...

Great memories0012.jpg

This is truly the nicest way to see ones wife...fully taken for her lovers lust for her...I know that when I watch my wife with her lover she is so loud and describes what sensations she is enjoying at a given moment...like when she announced to him that should could feel his warm sperm glaze her pink vagina...and she did it right in front of me...lol...the 3 of us had a good time and I worshipped her clitoris following their breeding...oh yeah..

• Like 3

On 4/13/2017 at 11:00 AM, NicoRuth said:
"they hugged each other quite warm, then by giving her a soft kiss on her cheek he grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer to him and started to wiper something on her ear"...

Great memories0012.jpg

It's not cheating if she tells you she's being fucked by someone else.  That is so much hotter.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2017 at 7:32 AM, UK_EX said:

It's not cheating if she tells you she's being fucked by someone else.  That is so much hotter.

...absolutely...why wouldn't the two of you share those "special" times...knowing your wife's lover is feeling the soft...wet..inner lining of your wife's vagina massage the semen from his erection...a true turn on for the three of you...why would she not be open?...

• Like 4