CuckoldFart.com

Number of cocks

cuntlicker

CUCKOLD TEST

My beautiful petite wife started fucking bareback in high school. As a cheerleader she was always in demand, especially by the bbc's. She was known for her oral skills, but on occasion she would give up her ass.  By graduation the number of cocks she pleasured and enjoyed would have been dozens. I would love to have seen and cleaned out her gaping well used holes. She continued into college where I met her. When we started getting serious, she kinda held back. Finally she told me she was addicted to fellatio and cock, especially bbc and she didn't want to hurt me. I was taken aback but mesmerized by her. We stayed together and at first she would have sex without me present. But by our senior year I was allowed to watch and sometimes participate. Now after 2 kids and 20 years of marriage she still looks like she did in high school. She's still tight and has had dozens of men...all races. I love cleaning her up or fucking her wet sloppy slippery cunt and watching other men's sperm ooze from her freshly fucked holes. She has been gangbanged countless times and has even gone away with guys for a few days only to return fragrant and sticky. I hope she never stops.

• Like 6

I regret not discovering creampies and sloppy seconds sooner. I missed out on several occasions because I just didn't know how wonderful they were. I was just in awe of seeing my girl fucking and cumming with somebody else.

I can't get enough either 22nd. I love watching Mandy getting fucked and filled with spunk.... it's such a turn on. I'm lucky that she is such a slut, that she loves to spread her legs for other men and gets fucked so often. Life would be so boring without regular creampies and sloppy fucks.

• Like 2

I've been asked to join this conversation. Well, I used to attend a private club, a few yrs ago, where I once got many cocks during a gloryhole game. My partners really emjoy me talking about that....

That sounds like fun....how many cocks did you fuck or suck? My g/f would love to try a gloryhole but we don't seem to have any near us.

I love the fact my wife enjoys sex with different guys, I was partner number 20 something, and she has just as many since. It is very hot knowing she has had that many partners. The most erotic thing is she is comfortable sharing her body and if she likes a guy will fuck him if he is willing. Just recently she met a guy for coffee, and fucked him twice in an hour and half. When II met her for lunch she had two loads of hot semen in her, and was fragrant, slippery and as horny as hell. 

It is very erotic to watch her fuck other guys, watching her as she responds to another mans caresses and watch her cum on his cock as many times as she can. Sliding into a cum filled pussy is very hot, the heat from her orgasm, mixed with another man's semen, ad her erotic juices is a big turn on

When she has fucked a guy when I am not around she always comes home and gives my her panties. When she does this she has either been teasing guys, and is very wet, or has cum filled panties.  

• Like 4

I love the fact my wife enjoys sex with different guys, I was partner number 20 something, and she has just as many since. It is very hot knowing she has had that many partners. The most erotic thing is she is comfortable sharing her body and if she likes a guy will fuck him if he is willing. Just recently she met a guy for coffee, and fucked him twice in an hour and half. When II met her for lunch she had two loads of hot semen in her, and was fragrant, slippery and as horny as hell. 

It is very erotic to watch her fuck other guys, watching her as she responds to another mans caresses and watch her cum on his cock as many times as she can. Sliding into a cum filled pussy is very hot, the heat from her orgasm, mixed with another man's semen, ad her erotic juices is a big turn on

When she has fucked a guy when I am not around she always comes home and gives my her panties. When she does this she has either been teasing guys, and is very wet, or has cum filled panties.  

I'm with you travelman, it's great to have a partner than likes to fuck lots of men. Putting your cock up her cunt when she's been used and full of cum is so horny.

I love the fact that my wife is a cock slut. When we got married she had only been with 3 guys before me since she was kind of shy. After we were married for a little over a year I finally got her to fuck my best friend and that triggered something inside her. Now 23 years later the number of men that have fucked my wife bareback is somewhere over 150 and most of them multiple times. Especially the really hung ones. She has fucked guys from 6" to 12" and enjoyed them all. We are leaving for the beach in the morning actually and are meeting up with two separate hung bulls this weekend for her to fuck bareback. 

There's nothing hotter in the world than when she comes home from being used by some big-dicked guy with their cum leaking from her well-used pussy. I cant begin to count the number of times she has gone out to met a guy for an initial meet-and-greet "in a public place so nothing will happen" only to come home hours later freshly fucked and full of cum. She has been bent over so many picnic tables and truck tailgates over the years. She's even been bent over the hood of a few on-duty police cars over the years to satisfy various police officers and sometimes their partners too. 

Since she has never had kids her pussy always tightens back up after a little while after it's stretched out by big cocks. 

You're wife sounds great Duckman... a proper cock slut. As you say there's nothing hotter in the world than when she comes home having fucked some guy with cum leaking from her well-used cunt. My g/f Mandy was a slut when I met her, she'd had about 60 men before me, so it wasn't difficult to get her to spread her legs for more guys. Over the last 4 years she's had hundreds of cocks, we've tried to keep count but can't remember them all. She's been gangbanged many times and I've taken her dogging on many occasions when she's been fucked by groups of men. It's so horny watching the men take turns fucking her cunt and ass. I love it !