CuckoldFart.com

Number of cocks

cuntlicker

Guest tomdebbie

been cucking my husband since we married 27 years ago dont know how many men i have had but probably in the 70s

and all bareback i dont enjoy condoms

we do a lot of role play and have lots of good fun he doesnt sleep with me i have someone else there

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

been cucking my husband since we married 27 years ago dont know how many men i have had but probably in the 70s

and all bareback i dont enjoy condoms

we do a lot of role play and have lots of good fun he doesnt sleep with me i have someone else there

My g/f is just the same she hates condoms.... always fucks bareback. Nothing better than a well used sloppy cunt.

I started cuckolding my husband during my pregnancy because he did not touch me. So I fucked bareback and I loved it.

If that is the way he treated you while pregnant I hope your next pregnancy is not by him.  If you were in New York City instead of Paris I would be happy to help with that.

CB

my girlfriend and i have had this discussion. she is very honest. she thinks 30 or so guys fucked her before we met when she was 34 years old.  we have been dating about 10 years but broke up a couple of times for about 18 months total.  she  tells me she let another 30 or so guys fuck her in that time.  

My wife has been fucked by more than 60 guys and several hundreds of times at that.  There's just something about the sheer numbers of it all that is extremely hot and exciting to me.

The hottest part of it all is fucking her cum-filled pussy afterwards.  It's such an incredible feeling.  Plus, knowing that another 1, 2 or 3 guys had just thoroughly fucked her such a short time earlier.

I love watching her being fucked and/or hearing the details later as we are fucking.  Slutty is heavenly in my way of thinking.  :-)

I'm with you Fella, It's such a turn on knowing that lots of men have fucked your woman. There's nothing better than slipping your cock up her cum filled cunt after she's been well fucked and used by other men. as you say an incredible feeling.

• Like 1

My wife has been with over 50 men since we have been married and 20 before that.  She shooting for 100.  I can tell you that a really big cock will stretch her out. I was away for 6 months and she had her bull live with her while I was gone. He must of fucked her silly with his 11 inches , because I could tell the difference after 6 months of him regularly fucking her

Hi Browser, I'm sure she'll get to her 100 and go on to fuck many more.

• 2 weeks later...

my gf and i are asian, so meaning i have a small tool, but my fantasy is to see my gf getting gangbang by lots of bbc, havent done it but last 2 months ago she confess to me she had sex with 3 guys in one night(when they get drunk in a party) i was turn on by it and i told her its ok its what i want, then i told her all my fantasy. after that we agreed on sumting. she apply for a night job at club where she can be hook by group of men. and i got what i wish for 6 guy creampied inside her vagina it really turns me on. now she have 3 regular fuck buddy other than me. one is black american which i really enjoy watching when they are having sex in my house, really turns me on seeing her vagina spread, stuff by black cock. we even try double vaginal and cum together inside her

sorry 55leone my gf doesnt want to have her vagina picture but dont worry ill convince her ita only a matter of time after all she just got creampie again last night in my house by 4 of my friends, i can only use her pics for now but not her vagina pics, can sumone tell me how to post pocs here? im using ipad mini and i dont see any pic uploads

• Like 2

I started cuckolding my husband during my pregnancy because he did not touch me. So I fucked bareback and I loved it

He watched? A nice pregnant wife..mmm... i've fucked 2 pregnant wifes until now and it is very exiting.I loved to hear "you can cum in me,i am already pregnant " :D

• 1 month later...

I just love loose cunt sluts! Any women that takes a gang bang or a fisting is great in my book. When I first got with my wife she was a huge slut with the looses cunt, I could fist her easy and she'd get off super hard every time I did.

I love big loose cunts too. My g/f is a right dirty slut now and her cunt is really well stretched. She can easily take my fist in her cunt and up her ass too. She loves taking two cocks up the same hole.

My hot filipina girlfriend, who i turned into a slut, would always come home from work after fucking the security guard on her night shift. He always would blow his load in her. I encouraged her to keep fucking him every night because I liked the feeling of fucking a cum filled cunt. Nothing better IMO.  She said his cock is thicker than mine, but not longer, and that he cums heaps. One night she showed me his cum she had dripped from her cunt and saved in a medicine bottle! I was very excited to have it, as I poured it back into her gaping vagina before we had sex, keeping her legs in the air, keeping the cum in her pussy. Then I pushed my dick in and felt the whoosh of the cum lubing up my cock. She would scream in ecstasy as my cock would push the semen around in her, turning the cum to a white foam inside her! After I too came in her pussy I would pull out and see the mixed up cum of the creampie all around the tip of my cock as the white mess of cum would run out of her pussy. We would lay there a while til I got hard again and I would fuck her again, with my cum acting as the main lube with thick white remnants of his cum. She did get pregnant and we enjoyed filling that pussy with cum for months afterwards. Her stomach was growing around 3-4 months and the baby turned out to be his not mine, and she just couldnt take it emotionally, still being with me, so she left me for him. Every couple of weeks, she would call me and tell me she wished it was my baby, and that she was still full of his cum and ready to fuck me too again. I went back to his house where she was staying and fucked her eight months pregnant, her pussy full of his cum while he was at work. She ended up having a c section, as her pussy was too tight for birthing lol. Every year we keep in contact, and I recently got to fuck her again after her surgery/pregnancy. Seeing her big scar across her lower abdomen now reminds me of the times we had, though I must say I wish it would have been my baby. I always wondered since he was of asian descent if his sperm was more compatible with her than mine somehow. We are no longer together but I think of her every day. 

• Like 1

I want to tell you about my ex who had around 100 cocks in her mouth and cunt and 20+ in her ass but cannot see how to add pics without putting them into "My Media" - how can I just add from my pc? Then I can tell and show.

Would like to see you slut.... reply to me as follows: hit the quote button, then more reply options button bottom right of screen, then attach files and add pics.

I am an ardent voyeur and my better half, one Christmas, as a present, wrote a small book for me of everyone she had been with, whether just handjobs or sucking off or full sex and everything that went with it. She wrote to the best of her memory where she met them, ages, desribed them, what happened and what she enjoyed about them. She also told me about there coks and what she thught to each one, donw to taste and smell. She has updated it 5 times so far with guys she forgot. We are at 35 at the moment.

Every so often, when she is turned on in the right way for this, she gets me to ask her about any of her lovers or fucks and she describes what happened on a particular time that she can remember in detail, I find it wonderful and exciting, its almost like being there

Would like to see you slut.... reply to me as follows: hit the quote button, then more reply options button bottom right of screen, then attach files and add pics.

We were both 2nd time round when I got together with Sue, my ex, in 1980.

Sue had been introduced to BDSM at 16 by a married 30s guy and ever after she needed to feel used, abused and pain on a regular basis. Her 1st husband could not cope with her needs and affairs but I loved it. She was 30 when we got together and had a great figure - see her bikini pic later.

When we got together she had had about 50 cocks in her mouth and cunt - she loved sucking cock tho would not take spunk in her mouth unless forced to, something which a lot of guys did. By the time we split she had nearly 100 cocks in her mouth and cunt and 20+ in her arse and she later went on to add more to all holes.

In those days, before the internet, we used contact mags to find other couples but soon found it hard to find a couple where all 4 got on so we focussed on finding guys for her which I enjoyed watching plus she found her own guys as well. In the summer, she went out most days into the nearby countryside to pubs at lunchtime, wearing very short shorts and tshirts with no bra so she was often picked up and sucked and fucked a lot of guys in their car in the car park and some even arranged a room.

She loved showing her cunt and big flaps and I had 100s of 35mm photos (it was before digital cameras) but had to give them back when we split up in 1990. I had sent a few edited pics to a website using a 1989 scanner and managed to get these back which are the only ones I have of her.

Although she took so many cocks, her cunt was tight as she exercised by gripping a pencil to keep her muscles tight - she took her fucking seriously and most guys, including me, said she was the best fuck they ever had. She had very few limits, non-white guys being one, much to my disappointment.

post-1660-0-37683700-1422870399_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-08173200-1422870401_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-08173200-1422870401_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-67792600-1422870401_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-32579600-1422870402_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-98732400-1422870402_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-59766400-1422870403_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-06208400-1422870404_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-53994900-1422870404_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-13581000-1422870405_thumb.jpgpost-1660-0-69424800-1422870405_thumb.jpg

• Like 3