CuckoldFart.com

Is my gf and her roommate secret sluts?

Chesh

Cuckold Tests

Chesh, Chesh, Chesh....so, you're curious are you? Lol...yes, you are!

But secret sluts that love cock? Interesting. Interesting way to put it...

Here's what I think Chesh...I think you have caught the "bug". (And I don't mean the corona virus.)

You have caught the wannabe bug...the cuck wannabe bug. 

You have posted your gf....your verrry sexy gf....on a few different threads now...asking, wondering  about her appeal to bbc...or on another thread asking "does she look naughty".

It's burning in your brain, isn't it Chesh? You have caught "cuck fever", haven't you? You have a burning curiosity and desire to see your very beautiful and very sexy gf with another man. You want other men thinking about her...desiring her. That's how it starts Chesh. Just look at your sexy gf Chesh. Her beautiful face. her beautiful skin tone and complexion. Her lovely hair. And those lips...ohhhh those lips. You'd like to see those pretty lips...so soft and tender looking...you'd like to see them wrapped around another man's cock...sucking it, whorishly craving the feel and taste of his cum. You want to watch her devour another man's cock...and take his load into her mouth...and all over her pretty face.

And the other pic you posted. You'd like to see your gf and her friend together...the two of them enjoying and working on another man's cock. Sharing it. You'd like to see your sexy gf on all 4's...getting pounded from behind by a big-dick lover. With her gf laying under her, in a 69 position...licking your gf's pussy...and her stud lover's cock. And while your gf is getting her pussy pounded from behind, she repays her slutty gf by kissing,  tonguing, licking...and loving getting fucked and eating pussy at the same time. All with you watching.

That's what I think, Chesh. Maybe I'm wrong...but I don't think so. 

And I'm not trying to embarrass you...or diss you in any way. It just seemed to me that you were dancing around an issue...something that is working on your mind...and maybe needed to be brought out in the open...and discussed more openly. 

Chesh, I wish you the best. Good luck...and thank you for posting the pics of your sexy gf that you have shown so far. I, for one, hope to see more of her posted. I'm sure others do as well.

Best wishes for a New Year!

DomBull4U 

40081FFE-79A8-464A-A0A1-A69A2EE5E337.thumb.jpeg.f6c62662a991c303b45830cab04ac1d5.jpeg.3a50269aee5003e938cdb07cd668e984.jpeg 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Chesh, Chesh, Chesh....so, you're curious are you? Lol...yes, you are!

But secret sluts that love cock? Interesting. Interesting way to put it...

Here's what I think Chesh...I think you have caught the "bug". (And I don't mean the corona virus.)

You have caught the wannabe bug...the cuck wannabe bug. 

You have posted your gf....your verrry sexy gf....on a few different threads now...asking, wondering  about her appeal to bbc...or on another thread asking "does she look naughty".

It's burning in your brain, isn't it Chesh? You have caught "cuck fever", haven't you? You have a burning curiosity and desire to see your very beautiful and very sexy gf with another man. You want other men thinking about her...desiring her. That's how it starts Chesh. Just look at your sexy gf Chesh. Her beautiful face. her beautiful skin tone and complexion. Her lovely hair. And those lips...ohhhh those lips. You'd like to see those pretty lips...so soft and tender looking...you'd like to see them wrapped around another man's cock...sucking it, whorishly craving the feel and taste of his cum. You want to watch her devour another man's cock...and take his load into her mouth...and all over her pretty face.

And the other pic you posted. You'd like to see your gf and her friend together...the two of them enjoying and working on another man's cock. Sharing it. You'd like to see your sexy gf on all 4's...getting pounded from behind by a big-dick lover. With her gf laying under her, in a 69 position...licking your gf's pussy...and her stud lover's cock. And while your gf is getting her pussy pounded from behind, she repays her slutty gf by kissing,  tonguing, licking...and loving getting fucked and eating pussy at the same time. All with you watching.

That's what I think, Chesh. Maybe I'm wrong...but I don't think so. 

And I'm not trying to embarrass you...or diss you in any way. It just seemed to me that you were dancing around an issue...something that is working on your mind...and maybe needed to be brought out in the open...and discussed more openly. 

Chesh, I wish you the best. Good luck...and thank you for posting the pics of your sexy gf that you have shown so far. I, for one, hope to see more of her posted. I'm sure others do as well.

Best wishes for a New Year!

DomBull4U 

40081FFE-79A8-464A-A0A1-A69A2EE5E337.thumb.jpeg.f6c62662a991c303b45830cab04ac1d5.jpeg.3a50269aee5003e938cdb07cd668e984.jpeg 

lol, what he said

• 4 weeks later...