CuckoldFart.com

Young Guy Seeking Couples!

AliUKBull

Hi,

I am a broad minded very clean guy with experience looking for a couple/wife seeking sexual pleasure as well having platonic fun with your wife

My personal details are that I am middle eastern , professional male, 22 YO 6'1" tall, small beard, 12st, good physical shape, confident personality, who enjoys sexual fun in all its forms.

Looking to meet for some relaxed no pressure fun, happy to entertain any fantasies you may have. I am seeking something rather than a one-off casual meet.

I am sexually adventurous and open minded, game for anything once. Not into drugs or pain.

So if you need to spice up your love life and need some local distraction with a single, easy going, well spoken, intelligent male, who can stimulate your mind as well as your body, then get in touch.

Happy to meet at a neutral venue for no obligations chat if you are nervous! I'm from the UK but able to travel around Western Europe as well.

Thanks
cleardot.gifAli

• 3 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 weeks later...