CuckoldFart.com

text i receive from my wife this morning

Nj-cuckold

hot.gif

wife: Friday is tomorrow, right?                        
me: yes baby.                        
me: and i wish i can do to you what he do but i know it's Impossible.                        
wife: Sadly, you're right. You can't give me what he gives me.                        
wife: And I can't wait for tomorrow night. Make sure we have some brownies in freezer and a bottle of  wine.                        
me: yes baby i will                        
wife: Thank you my little cuckold.
me: it's not only small it's not as hard as use to be. i understand why you don't want me to fuck you.                        
wife: I'm happy to see that you understand.

• Like 13

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

14 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

That is one thing that we agreed upon years ago when we started swinging was not to let emotions interfere with us. 

I do not worry, my wife loves me very much. We have been married for over 25 years. She just loves him too.

• Like 2

We have been together 20yrs and when we decided to start swinging about 14 year ago the was the one thing we both agreed on was to strictly keep it just fun and exciting for both of us. It wasn't till just the last few years I started play more than he has and it's seemed to bring a new level of excitement for us. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dubboboy said:

Hi

You are a lucky man.  My mistress would tie me up for the night with earmuffs so i cant hear anything.

He is fucking her right now. She moan like animal and cum nonstop. When I fuck her she is very quiet and push me to cum.

• Like 2

My wife has a new boyfriend. He has an amazing cock and really knows how to use it. When he fucks her she pants and moans and even cries as she's cumming real hard. She told me that I've never been able to do that to her and she's right. I'm very happy he makes love to her instead of me, and so is my wife.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, Brooklyn-cuckold said:

She does not want me in the room but I can hear from the other room.

Listening from an other room can be so HOT ! hearing her moan and the bed going up and down  relay  gets your imagination going .

• Like 2