CuckoldFart.com

Fantasy about my wife

Andy17

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 1 month later...

I have gotten to the point where I let my wife spend the night with her boyfriend.  She comes home happy and I clean up her pussy then fuck her also. She also has one of her boyfriend's come over to our  house and fuck her on his lunch break. It has been a wild three years. 

• Like 1

I had a somewhat similar fantasy a number of years ago after overhearing my wife and one of her friends talking about black guys. I started picturing my wife with a hung black man and how much she would enjoy herself. My wife had quite a number of lovers that she mentioned to me during our dating time. She didn't want any secrets. However, my wife was also a very dedicated spouse and mother so I didn't think she would even consider taking any action when I mentioned my fantasy. When I told her that I would like to see her with a black stud she told me I was "crazy". But for months I would keep repeating the idea to her as we made love and she just told me to keep it as a fantasy. I didn't want to make her angry or have her question my devotion and faithfulness as a husband. One day I received an unmarked envelope in the mail. Inside was a video that I put in the machine to watch. It was a sex video of my wife and her black boyfriend with whom she, apparently, had just broken up with. They were fucking up a storm and I could tell that she was having a better time than she ever seemed to have with me. When I confronted her she told me that she was just doing what I had suggested and that she also had a new black boyfriend. She offered to allow me to come and watch, an offer the boyfriend limited to only one time. My wife didn't really dress that sexy so I wouldn't suspect anything when she would go shopping or out with her girlfriends. In the years since our fantasy talks my wife has enjoyed multiple black lovers. She enjoys regular stud service from her black lovers. Be careful of what you wish for.

• Like 4

my ex wife (who i occassionally still fuck) just came back from a holiday in the sates, she never has had a black cock but I looked at her face book photos and there were a number of pictures of her with big young black men, she is a petitie white blonde girl with 36dd tits so the comparision was hot. she texts me and calls me to tell me how she masterbates to the fantasy of being fucked by 2 big black men, with both of them cumming in her bare back. 

my response was that I would watch and when she had finished I would fuck her full wet cunt and after cumming would clean up the mess. 

• Like 4

Due to my sexuell weakness I cannot satisfy my wife anymore. I was suggesting that she takes a lover. but she is not yet fond of this idea as it might risk our marriage. but we fantasize about it. I know that she has a kink for coloured men so in our fantasisies some black men sometimes are part. In our last holiday in Zanzibar there was a good-looking mid 40 restaurant/hotel owner that was exactly her typ. nearly every evening we went there for dinner and drinks. even of the warm evenings karin was wearing nylons and suspenders and her normal high heels. 

Karin is wearing anklets like years when we had ths first discussions about a possible lover and I told her the story of hotwife-anklet. She said, if you like the idea I should by her one. now she has almost 5-6 of them.

Jamal, the restaurant owner was very interessted in Karin and he suggested many time that we should visit him during the day as in the evening he has not so much time to show us his hotel. Karin and me had very kinky fantasies of what might happen if we realy go. we were discussing what she would wear.

we are planing to visit zansibar again soon. maybe then we would even stay in Jamals hotel. My be for our wedding-anniversary. 

867_1000.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I find this post and following post very interesting. Nothing is mentioned about measures to protect wife from STD's. According to the CDC, 51% of Black males have gonorrhea, 41.3 % have  syphilis, and the highest rate of HIV. The question is regardless of race, would you want your wife to have sex with someone that has a STD?

• Like 1