CuckoldFart.com

WIfe's first real dick

Cameron1683

We had been married about 2 years and had just decided to check out a couple of those swinging websites. Checking out turned to chatting, turned to arranging our first meeting. We were new to the whole thing and we didn't know what to ask other than the usual D&D free?, etc. So we never checked his size. Didn't matter to my bride. To her, they all must be about 6 inches and the width of a roll of quarters. She was not prepared. When he arrived we had a few drinks and chatted a bit until he started rubbing his cock through his jeans and by cock, I mean horse dick, it went almost to his knees. My wife's cunt could never fit that! But ever the trooper, she wanted to try. She attacked his jeans and released the poor prisoner and I instantly knew things would never be the same, especially the elasticity of my ladies twat. She sucked his cock for awhile(the head at least) until he was ready to shove it in another man's unspoiled wife. And shove it in he did. He reamed her cunt with a ferocity I never dreamed of, making her cum for the first time from just a dick (no toy, no clit play).She hopped on top of his cock without even attempting to force one of my normal sized condoms onto his huge cock and let him just enjoy the ride as she stared at me with a mix of love and hate in her eyes, because she too knew things would never be the same. Luckily, the odds were in our favor that night and despite him flooding her with a cock so fat that none leaked out until he removed his cock from her. Flood it did, as it must have been a half cup of another man's cum that fell out of her.  She would, at least on occasion, need a good reaming, a good squeegee out. Someone who stretches those walls and gets those areas I never will. Still, to this day, her cunt feels different, and when I look into her eyes when I am allowed to fuck her, I still see that glimmer of resentment and desire.

I'd love questions or comments. Wife below.

received_10155407426389496.jpeg

received_10155492541474496.jpeg

• Like 8

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

40 minutes ago, Cameron1683 said:

We had been married about 2 years and had just decided to check out a couple of those swinging websites. Checking out turned to chatting, turned to arranging our first meeting. We were new to the whole thing and we didn't know what to ask other than the usual D&D free?, etc. So we never checked his size. Didn't matter to my bride. To her, they all must be about 6 inches and the width of a roll of quarters. She was not prepared. When he arrived we had a few drinks and chatted a bit until he started rubbing his cock through his jeans and by cock, I mean horse dick, it went almost to his knees. My wife's cunt could never fit that! But ever the trooper, she wanted to try. She attacked his jeans and released the poor prisoner and I instantly knew things would never be the same, especially the elasticity of my ladies twat. She sucked his cock for awhile(the head at least) until he was ready to shove it in another man's unspoiled wife. And shove it in he did. He reamed her cunt with a ferocity I never dreamed of, making her cum for the first time from just a dick (no toy, no clit play).She hopped on top of his cock without even attempting to force one of my normal sized condoms onto his huge cock and let him just enjoy the ride as she stared at me with a mix of love and hate in her eyes, because she too knew things would never be the same. Luckily, the odds were in our favor that night and despite him flooding her with a cock so fat that none leaked out until he removed his cock from her. Flood it did, as it must have been a half cup of another man's cum that fell out of her.  She would, at least on occasion, need a good reaming, a good squeegee out. Someone who stretches those walls and gets those areas I never will. Still, to this day, her cunt feels different, and when I look into her eyes when I am allowed to fuck her, I still see that glimmer of resentment and desire.

I'd love questions or comments.

Great story there, and I know just what you mean about that first time your lady has a cock that is so much bigger than yours.   I never got to see our best friend taking my wife, but after the first time he had her, her twat was never the same again as he had stretched her beyond what she had ever thought.    Like your wife, my wife took our friend bareback (not something I would have been happy with if we had not known him so well), and I loved the amount of cum he left inside her.   There was no way I could ever satisfy her like he did with that monster cock.  I too saw that look you saw in her eyes, desire and contentment.

• Like 1