CuckoldFart.com

Pregnancy by bull/lover?

Ron Berlin

In our previous relationships with Bulls, the topic of pregnancy has come up again and again from a certain point onwards. We prefer unprotected sex after a certain time and my Hotwife is not on the pill for health reasons. What are the experiences of other couples with this great step? Is it too big to become reality?

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

My wife and our best friend preferred unprotected sex, as did I when I was allowed to lick it up and enjoy sloppy seconds.  Not sure how I'd have handled a pregnancy, but as I was fucking her almost as much as he was, and we're the same colour, who is to say (without a DNA test) who is the biological father?  She was using a cap however, so she wasn't totally unprotected, but using just a cap is not foolproof. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Paradox said:

I'm still a want to be cuckold, but I've always wanted a white bull, since I'm white, simply because I'd love to have another child still and I have trouble making her preggo. I'm not sure if this would translate to reality at all, since I'm not even a real cuckold yet, but I've definitely thought about it a lot and would love to make it real.

Paradox..if the end game for you and your wife is wanting a baby..you may rationalize bareback sex with the right man (sperm donor)..just be in tune with the idea..the idea of your wife breeding with another man is in itself excellent..and watching her glow with his baby in her is it's own reward..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hubby1000 said:

Paradox..if the end game for you and your wife is wanting a baby..you may rationalize bareback sex with the right man (sperm donor)..just be in tune with the idea..the idea of your wife breeding with another man is in itself excellent..and watching her glow with his baby in her is it's own reward..

I always thought of that.If a couple is having a problem with breeding and a sperm donor is needed, he must not be a tube of frozen semen, but a real man,the perfect one for your needs, who fucks the wife until he knocks her up.Now only it would be as it should by nature,but there would be some spice to the dull sex life.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, icelord0807 said:

I always thought of that.If a couple is having a problem with breeding and a sperm donor is needed, he must not be a tube of frozen semen, but a real man,the perfect one for your needs, who fucks the wife until he knocks her up.Now only it would be as it should by nature,but there would be some spice to the dull sex life.

You got it..let her feel another man's touch..and both of you will have something that is special..

6 hours ago, Paradox said:

Yeah, I believe I would love it if she got pregnant with another baby. I've tried for 18 months already, so I'm not gonna get it done. She's getting impatient now too. Plus she'd get all pleasure and orgasms to go with a real sperm donor bull.

I'm also into orgasm denial, so I'd love to be denied a month before and after her conceiving. Be denied until her belly grows. There'd be no doubt.

If you are not into this,be patient.Keep trying.Go to the doctors and see if anything is as it should be.I am against raising someone else's child in general.Try having your own children.If you are not able,then go for the donor.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:18 AM, UK_EX said:

My wife and our best friend preferred unprotected sex, as did I when I was allowed to lick it up and enjoy sloppy seconds.  Not sure how I'd have handled a pregnancy, but as I was fucking her almost as much as he was, and we're the same colour, who is to say (without a DNA test) who is the biological father?  She was using a cap however, so she wasn't totally unprotected, but using just a cap is not foolproof. 

Pregnancy Risk always make the sex sooo much hotter...just be willing to accept the consequences...and your wife can breed freely...ouh la la...

• 2 years later...