CuckoldFart.com

Another one!!!! (Pregnant again)

subsucko

And it’s official pregnant again! This will be the third and final for us and we couldn’t be happier! This journey has been wild but I wouldn’t Change it for the world and has brought the three of us closer than I ever would have imagined! 

IMG_3597.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• subsucko changed the title to Another one!!!! (Pregnant again)

Cuckold Tests

On 7/6/2023 at 6:38 PM, subsucko said:

And it’s official pregnant again! This will be the third and final for us and we couldn’t be happier! This journey has been wild but I wouldn’t Change it for the world and has brought the three of us closer than I ever would have imagined! 

IMG_3597.jpeg

So hot

• Like 2

Too bad you are not going for number 4.  Would love to father number 4.  If you would be interested reach out via DM and I will be happy to tell you why she should have a child by me.  For public consumption I will say that I have the "credentials" for a good genetic contribution.

• Like 1

It would certainly be quite a shock if my girlfriend Becky were to get pregnant now, fast approaching 46 with a son of 27 but still fertile. I'm sure her friends and family would be very surprised, especially when she gave birth to a black baby. How humiliating for poor Peter, her mum, her two sisters and their partners all acting sympathetic to me, but privately amused by it all. Is it my imagination or is Becky's belly swelling?

becky16.thumb.jpg.2c7ff691493d1b792c585e2f613e5817.jpg

becky17.thumb.jpg.9d8fc269db9f541ba55381f5579c683b.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

It would certainly be quite a shock if my girlfriend Becky were to get pregnant now, fast approaching 46 with a son of 27 but still fertile. I'm sure her friends and family would be very surprised, especially when she gave birth to a black baby. How humiliating for poor Peter, her mum, her two sisters and their partners all acting sympathetic to me, but privately amused by it all. Is it my imagination or is Becky's belly swelling?

becky16.thumb.jpg.2c7ff691493d1b792c585e2f613e5817.jpg

becky17.thumb.jpg.9d8fc269db9f541ba55381f5579c683b.jpg

Has she seen one of her new online bbc bfs?

19 hours ago, cucksean said:

Has she seen one of her new online bbc bfs?

No, not as far as I'm aware anyway Sean! We have discussed it though, after she told me they'd been asking her to go to London to meet them at a gig and even mentioned them coming to our town. Part of her wants to meet them in person, whilst another part of her is nervous and reluctant to go clubbing here or in London, no doubt fully aware that these black guys are all intent on fucking her if they get the chance. I'd have to go with her I should imagine, which would of course make her even more reluctant to do anything more than kiss. She's a very loyal girl, as well as shy and inexperienced with men. I'm amazed she's come as far as she has to be honest.

becky11.thumb.jpg.aa896525bc5bbcd1b5278627ba900ac6.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/9/2023 at 11:11 PM, captainblack said:

Too bad you are not going for number 4.  Would love to father number 4.  If you would be interested reach out via DM and I will be happy to tell you why she should have a child by me.  For public consumption I will say that I have the "credentials" for a good genetic contribution.

Appreciate the offer but it is ultimately her decision and I Will respect it. Even though we’re in a place with great healthcare and benefits it is still expensive. Not to mention we have been with our bf for almost 8 years now (holy hell) so there is an emotional connection. That being said I’m all about RPing scenarios because sometimes a cuck just doesn’t wanna stop. ;)