CuckoldFart.com

He Has EVERY Right...

CuckoldFart

Those of you who have read my other posts know that I am a no-bullshit cuck. I don't do the fantasy RP thing. There's nothing wrong with folks that like that sort of thing but what excites ME is real-life cuckolding. In the tiniest nutshell I can manage, I have watched my wife spread her legs to men and get fucked by guys that are sexually superior to me in every possible way. Greater stamina, better technique, younger, and MUCH larger cocks. That is the way things should be. Now my ...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎14 at 5:16 PM, kenphl said:

Get her a hotwife ankelet, and a pair of split cock panties, and have her wear them under a very short mini skirt when you go out. When some man hits on her, act pleased. It will happen.

Exactly how we did it, good advice.

• Like 2

Nothing beats the real thing but fantasty and role play is where the imagination can go wild. Then you can discuss and take those ideas to the bedroom. But I agree in the sense that there's nothing better than watching a superior cock breach your girl's pussy. Entering slow and he sinks inside her and then bottoms out before he really starts to fuck her. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, River165 said:

Nothing beats the real thing but fantasty and role play is where the imagination can go wild. Then you can discuss and take those ideas to the bedroom. But I agree in the sense that there's nothing better than watching a superior cock breach your girl's pussy. Entering slow and he sinks inside her and then bottoms out before he really starts to fuck her. 

My cucky is here reading this and his comment was "And letting him cum in her unprotected pussy is so exciting too" lol. He has always been thrilled knowing I'm being properly fucked and cum in when I'm not on the pill because it's not my "time", but things can happen and he's aware of it and extremely excited to know I'm taking the "impregnation" chance. He always says he'll gladly take the baby as his own.

• Like 2

I agree, stories sexcite the imagination, but the real thing will knock you out!  I bring my sets of boxing gear to hotwife house parties just to break the ice and get kinky with them!  I also perform pussy creampie cleanup duty if the cuckold will not, and that is always a crowd pleaser, and the cuckolds generally take photos of us sexboxing. Ciao bellisima!   

1ad2.jpg

-05anniparty051.jpg

-05anniparty102.jpg

863d.jpg

2006-05-05+09.52.11.jpg

2006-06-13+13.31.45.jpg

281013+(4).jpg

22547856_2063869983899289_2046071151_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2017 at 1:22 PM, longball said:

I agree that I would prefer to experience this in real life, but my wife is still confused/reluctant about the topic.  For now, my imagination will have to do.

Not sure my Wife is confused, probably more reluctant but based on the sex after my cuckold fantasy confession, the idea did seem to make Her very wet and horny.

• Like 2

Sissysteph, just keep on moving her slowly to your goal of her having a lover but don't push her, she'll eventually understand that she needs a real cock and man. Hopefully she'll cuckold you completely by cutting you off and only fucking him :)

Good luck :) 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 1:17 PM, sissystephanie said:

Not sure my Wife is confused, probably more reluctant but based on the sex after my cuckold fantasy confession, the idea did seem to make Her very wet and horny.

Judging by how wet my wife gets after I mention her fucking another man, perhaps confused is the wrong word.  She knows she is a good girl, and for her to enjoy another cock would be cheating, which she considers bad.

-LB

• Like 2

On 12/8/2017 at 2:12 PM, cumlayus said:

Sissysteph, just keep on moving her slowly to your goal of her having a lover but don't push her, she'll eventually understand that she needs a real cock and man. Hopefully she'll cuckold you completely by cutting you off and only fucking him :)

Good luck :) 

Thank You for all the words of advice and encouragement.  That would seemingly be the ultimate goal I'm sure that would cause me to face the reality of not just being a true cuckold but also 'feeling' like a cuck through pussy denial and chastity for a more thorough emasculation.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2017 at 7:16 PM, kenphl said:

Get her a hotwife ankelet, and a pair of split cock panties, and have her wear them under a very short mini skirt when you go out. When some man hits on her, act pleased. It will happen.

She has an anklet that she wears all spring and summer.  She doesn't think her legs are nice enough to wear a really short skirt, but she does occasionally wear skirts.  I will have to look into the split cock panties.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 5:20 PM, longball said:

Judging by how wet my wife gets after I mention her fucking another man, perhaps confused is the wrong word.  She knows she is a good girl, and for her to enjoy another cock would be cheating, which she considers bad.

-LB

This is a major problem, 'social conditioning' to think that going to bed and having sex with someone other than a husband is 'wrong'.  

Having experienced it (a long time ago now), I can confirm just how wonderful it can be.

• Like 3