CuckoldFart.com

My wife needs encouragement

mywifefor

CUCKOLD TEST

Will you kindly tell me your sultry wife's name? I hate referring to such a beautiful lady as "your wife." I would love to give her the encouragement she needs by sharing my personal experiences on the road to hotwifing, specifically the little things that gave me the confidence to jump into the lifestyle and take lovers beyond Josh. Will "your wife" (my apologies for using that term one last time) read my story and encouraging words? I want to speak directly to her ... 😉

• Like 1

The main thing is to treat her well. She deserves the best, she is a lovely lady so ensure you plan it to give her the very best.

I can just see the pair of you go on a great voyage of fun, and you just must ensure every single thing is right so she wants more and more.

Wouldnt it be good to look back in a year and see you have both executed this perfectly, you would have been a great cuck and she will have enjoyed all the men she has wanted.

The very best of luck, she looks wonderful.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...