CuckoldFart.com

My wife needs encouragement

mywifefor

CUCKOLD TEST

41 minutes ago, RobJohnson said:

I think you are a real genuine help to people on this site. You give a very positive and helpful outlook 

Thank you Rob,  I try to pay it forward so to speak. We had really good people that helped us along our way and I know how much we really enjoy ourselves so I hope I can help others enjoy it as well. Granted I know every couple is different and has their own twist they enjoy but it all comes down to having fun and enjoying life to it’s fullest. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Seeyoutwo

She has an awesome body that makes your cock instantly hard,throbbing insanely, generating streaks of horny precum. Hell I'm playing with my cock right now as i fantasize  licking, kissing and tongue-ing her sexy butt and filling her butthole with my spit, before delving deep into her but as she receives it with delight, bending forward, and spreading her cheeks with her hands, to allow greater reach a better close-up view of her stunning behind and her wet enticing pussy. Then i would like her to sit on my face sponging it with her wet pussy-juice, until I'm drenched in her cum and intoxicated by her pussy fragrence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mywifefor said:

Another day with the bull. This time without a condom !!! MMMMMMMMM

I think you may have created a monster, lol.  I’m so glad you guys are enjoying this so much.  Just remember to play safe unless it’s someone you know and trust, this is and is a whole lot of fun but it’s not worth catching something that could ruin it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1