CuckoldFart.com

back in the swing

GEMINI MAN

CUCKOLD TEST

Glacier, sorry to hear about your bad experience...but glad to see you've moved on...and really glad to see some new pics of your sexy wife.

It's always a treat to see her submitting to her bull! Great to see her dressed to give herself to her bull...nice shot of her tits...and awesome to see her sucking cock!

Thanks....and show us more of your sexy hotwife!

DomBull4U

• 1 year later...

Hey leone55 

he just got to possessive with her was trying to talk her into divorce and leaving me for him. It was a gradual build up over time he felt he could dictate everything. While I can empathise with wanting her it’s not up to him to wreck a marriage just so he can have her all to himself when he pretty much could whenever he wanted. He also got a bit abusive and threatening behaviours it was best for us to cut ties and take some time off for a bit ...... but urges need to be met 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, Glacier said:

Hey leone55 

he just got to possessive with her was trying to talk her into divorce and leaving me for him. It was a gradual build up over time he felt he could dictate everything. While I can empathise with wanting her it’s not up to him to wreck a marriage just so he can have her all to himself when he pretty much could whenever he wanted. He also got a bit abusive and threatening behaviours it was best for us to cut ties and take some time off for a bit ...... but urges need to be met 

a professional bull/dom knows that such activities are for the pleasure and benefit of keeping up a cuck/bull/hotwife lifestyle amongst the parties involved. It should be a very professional sexual relationship involving such roleplays only and trying to influence the wife to leave the husband is definitely overstepping boundaries. Should ignore and just keep away from that fella

It’s good to share bad experience so that people don’t think think that it’s all fun. There is a lot of stress and problems that can come from this lifestyle. I am happy to say that we never experienced any problems over the years but I do know of people that had problems. 

Know that you can handle it before getting in and even though it’s difficult to tell which bulls may give problems, you have to try to see through them before letting them in.