CuckoldFart.com

74.year old big cocked janitor has a plan

Babymaker8

Janet  lay on her back with Oldman Amos holding her tight by her ass his massive cock jammed right up her very well fucked married cunt his fat black cock holding in the massive amount off his thick virile potent spunk he had pumped deep up my wife's fertile vagina he looked over his shoulder at me as Janet lay there  and said cum have a closer look at your sexy wife's well fucked  cunt Janet's eyes were still rolling in her head as Amos shifted his bulk to one side and then slowly began to slide his massive fat cock out off Janet's wide open married twat when he got to its head he said to me just look what I put into your wife's belly cuck I am sure I just knocked her up for you and with that the massive head off his fat cock came out parting her cunt lips and behind it was a thick massive amount off this man's seed swimming in my wife's fertile cunt I was shocked by how much cum was dripping out but in wonder at how much more was still in her her still quivering twat he smirked again saying he had saved it for the last week but he also told me in no uncertain terms that this was just the start and he was going to be enjoying a lot more off your wife's  cunt very very soon as it was just so nice

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

Old man Amos was true to his word and was now visiting are apartment nearly  every night  we seamed to have a large amount off problems but offcourse old Amos was always there to get the job done as he said to me I didn't quite get what he was implying at the time it was only late on I realised what his meaning was anyway on his next visit Janet arived home from work and it had only been 2 days before I had witnessed that fantastic  fuck Amos had give to my young sexy wife Janet had been in la la land about it but I told her the condom had bust  but she just went quiet about that  but I had seen his massive amount off his spunk inside her twat and really was worried she might end up knocked up by him  as she came in from work I told her we had someone in the apartment waiting for her at that point Amos walked into the room saying to janet hi baby how you today with that he told her to cum say hello she walked over to him and at that point he pulled my wife close and started to kiss her  and next thing I new he was grabbing her ass through her skirt and panties and grinding his massive cock into Janet's flat tummy she was in total complying with his every move  after about ten minute s he looked up at me and said cuck follow us into the bedroom your sexy wife needs some more off old man Amos big black old cock it was going to happen again I was to witness him again fucking Janet's hard sexy young body as he had told me he pushed my wife back onto the bed and soon had her short skirt bunched up round her waist framing  her hold up stockings and colalt blue knickers she had worn to work that day  he worked on freeing her tits then began to suck on her nipples witch were soon erected in his mouth he then  began rubbing her red Bush through her knicker gusset  witch soon became soaking wet as his big fingers found. My wife's cunt  he looked over his shoulder and said to me I told yous I was going to be having a lots more off this he said as he sank his middle finger right up Janet's twat  she was laying back enjoying every second Amos then pulled her knicker gusset aside and went down on my wife's cunt and began feasting on her ripe pussy  he was working her married pussy so well she climaxed over and over on his fat tounge  about 15 min into this old man Amos got up and announced time for the main event. With that he dropped his trousers again revealing his totally erected massive black cock  it good light it was gargantuan its big cock head was like a sheeps heart dripping large quantities off his precum already  he once again looked over at me  and then my wife and told us both there's not going to be any condom on my old fat black cock this time  you to cause I no you want it that ways  with that and giving us no time to say any different he began to settle his big massive bulk between my wife's spreading legs his cock head very soon found my wife's soaking wet cunt hole he pushed her legs over his strong shoulders and settled over her married cunt with his big fat black cock bareback then he flicked his big black ass and sent the massive cock head deep up Into my wife's cunt lips the first  3 inches sunk in this time there was no rubber over his massive dripping cock head another grunt from my sexy wife as his beercan thick cock sunk even deeper up her marriedcunt he now had 6inches deep in her twat but still had another 6 inches outside her cunt at this point my wife came on Amos fat black cock  he looked over his shoulder again at me and said shes in love with my cock cuckold  and I am going to be given it to her plenty you understand now watch this he said at this point he drove the rest off his fat cock deep up my young wife's twat untll his massive balls were bounceing on my young wife's ass Janet screemed as he settled his big bulk over her body pinning her to are martial bed his fat black cock deep up my wife's unprotected fertile cunt against her womb  he then His cock  deep as my wife was now his totally he had her right where he wanted her balls deep and bareback and he was really  going to enjoy this fucking he was going to be screwing the wife  totally to submission  and cuck was going to be watching again only there was going to be the agreement as he was now bareback  that this time his spunk was going to be makeing the cuckold  wife pregnant to his black cock  and now his fucking of the cuck wife could begin all though she may already be pregnant to his black baby maker all ready  from the first fuck  he had given her anyway he was going to be screwing this sexy wife till her belly was filled by his kicking baby and cuck was going to watch every time his big black old balls drained into his cumslut wife's nice tight cunt  but ha maybe not so tight old man Amos chuckled as he began to fuck this sexy wife's cunt to the inevitable black pregnancy that was going to happen  just as soon as he could dump enough oh fuck ya off his virile spunk up her prim and proper married cervix. And cuck hub was going to watch it all  old man Amos was now in total control and was going to enjoy this married cunt totaly

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Babymaker8 said:

Old man Amos was true to his word and was now visiting are apartment nearly  every night  we seamed to have a large amount off problems but offcourse old Amos was always there to get the job done as he said to me I didn't quite get what he was implying at the time it was only late on I realised what his meaning was anyway on his next visit Janet arived home from work and it had only been 2 days before I had witnessed that fantastic  fuck Amos had give to my young sexy wife Janet had been in la la land about it but I told her the condom had bust  but she just went quiet about that  but I had seen his massive amount off his spunk inside her twat and really was worried she might end up knocked up by him  as she came in from work I told her we had someone in the apartment waiting for her at that point Amos walked into the room saying to janet hi baby how you today with that he told her to cum say hello she walked over to him and at that point he pulled my wife close and started to kiss her  and next thing I new he was grabbing her ass through her skirt and panties and grinding his massive cock into Janet's flat tummy she was in total complying with his every move  after about ten minute s he looked up at me and said cuck follow us into the bedroom your sexy wife needs some more off old man Amos big black old cock it was going to happen again I was to witness him again fucking Janet's hard sexy young body as he had told me he pushed my wife back onto the bed and soon had her short skirt bunched up round her waist framing  her hold up stockings and colalt blue knickers she had worn to work that day  he worked on freeing her tits then began to suck on her nipples witch were soon erected in his mouth he then  began rubbing her red Bush through her knicker gusset  witch soon became soaking wet as his big fingers found. My wife's cunt  he looked over his shoulder and said to me I told yous I was going to be having a lots more off this he said as he sank his middle finger right up Janet's twat  she was laying back enjoying every second Amos then pulled her knicker gusset aside and went down on my wife's cunt and began feasting on her ripe pussy  he was working her married pussy so well she climaxed over and over on his fat tounge  about 15 min into this old man Amos got up and announced time for the main event. With that he dropped his trousers again revealing his totally erected massive black cock  it good light it was gargantuan its big cock head was like a sheeps heart dripping large quantities off his precum already  he once again looked over at me  and then my wife and told us both there's not going to be any condom on my old fat black cock this time  you to cause I no you want it that ways  with that and giving us no time to say any different he began to settle his big massive bulk between my wife's spreading legs his cock head very soon found my wife's soaking wet cunt hole he pushed her legs over his strong shoulders and settled over her married cunt with his big fat black cock bareback then he flicked his big black ass and sent the massive cock head deep up Into my wife's cunt lips the first  3 inches sunk in this time there was no rubber over his massive dripping cock head another grunt from my sexy wife as his beercan thick cock sunk even deeper up her marriedcunt he now had 6inches deep in her twat but still had another 6 inches outside her cunt at this point my wife came on Amos fat black cock  he looked over his shoulder again at me and said shes in love with my cock cuckold  and I am going to be given it to her plenty you understand now watch this he said at this point he drove the rest off his fat cock deep up my young wife's twat untll his massive balls were bounceing on my young wife's ass Janet screemed as he settled his big bulk over her body pinning her to are martial bed his fat black cock deep up my wife's unprotected fertile cunt against her womb  he then His cock  deep as my wife was now his totally he had her right where he wanted her balls deep and bareback and he was really  going to enjoy this fucking he was going to be screwing the wife  totally to submission  and cuck was going to be watching again only there was going to be the agreement as he was now bareback  that this time his spunk was going to be makeing the cuckold  wife pregnant to his black cock  and now his fucking of the cuck wife could begin all though she may already be pregnant to his black baby maker all ready  from the first fuck  he had given her anyway he was going to be screwing this sexy wife till her belly was filled by his kicking baby and cuck was going to watch every time his big black old balls drained into his cumslut wife's nice tight cunt  but ha maybe not so tight old man Amos chuckled as he began to fuck this sexy wife's cunt to the inevitable black pregnancy that was going to happen  just as soon as he could dump enough oh fuck ya off his virile spunk up her prim and proper married cervix. And cuck hub was going to watch it all  old man Amos was now in total control and was going to enjoy this married cunt totaly

He was fucking her totally now and her cunt was going to be his exclusive untill she was pregnant by his big fat black baby makeing  cock he would make sure like he had done to many young wife's overthe years and there cuck husbands  she was going to be his black  pregnant  fuckslut totally his for as long as he needed to fuck her pregnant

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Babymaker8 said:

He was fucking her totally now and her cunt was going to be his exclusive untill she was pregnant by his big fat black baby makeing  cock he would make sure like he had done to many young wife's overthe years and there cuck husbands  she was going to be his black  pregnant  fuckslut totally his for as long as he needed to fuck her pregnant

More to follow

• Like 3

16 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

less to follow-would be hard to do LOL

less to follow-would be hard to do LOL35r

CcT

This time old man Amos was going to take his time with my sexy wife's nice married cunt no rush he had all night and he was going to enjoy her pussy his pace was constant as the fucking started him drawing his massive meat in and out off my wife's now distended cunt he began now to also gyrate his hips at the top off his deep strokes  this sent my wife wild as his giant cock ground her clitoris she was now very wet and she had only been fucking him about 15 min  his massive cock now bottoming out on every thrust with my wife mewing under his big bulk then he began to whisper into Janet's ear and the deep French kissing began again his massive  coal black fuckstick never missing a stroke as he powered it up my wife's totally unprotected prim and proper married cunt  her ankels firmly locked across his big black ass it was at this point  his ass slowed  and he looked over his shoulder at me his old knarled face  and toothy grin. Saying look cuck she loves my cock cannot get enough off it. Then he said to my wife who's cunt is this now slut tell your husband Janet once again said  nothing at this point Amos stopped  his movement between my wife's well spread legs  Janet once again cracked saying fuck me baby I need that black cock but this time old man Amos wanted more say what you married bitch tell your husband what you want   oh baby  I just need it  need what Amos chirped  your big fat black cock she said and what else Amos said  holding his hips motionless oh I need you to fucking put your black baby in my married cunt  my sexy wife  said do it you big old stud knock me up with your baby as my useless husband watches it was at this point old man Amos looked back at me and said well you hearers  the lady guess it's time to make her my baby's mommy with that the motion in his big ass resumed  apace my wife's candance for his dirty talk was amazing her promising  him  anything as long  as he continued to fuck the ass off her witch he duly did and what a fuck it was hard strong and very long just like his fat cock he eventually had my sexy wife on the point off her 7 climax as his massive balls Began to churn  her crying out to this man old enough to be her granddad to knock her up  with his baby  he then looked over his shoulder at me again  saying just got to do it cuck going to put my brat in your wife's nice tight cunt   takes a good look cuck with that his cock was sunk right up to those massive balls  time and time again his big ass a blur again as he fucked. My wife's tight cunt then I marvelled  again  as I watched the big cock pulse and thicken 6 7 8 9 10 times this time as it delivered his potent virile seed deep up my sexy wife's cunt her pleading with him to put his baby in her belly her totally complicit  in trying to get herself pregnant by his massive black baby maker you could see after the final shot off his spunk was delivered deep into my wife's cunt  he once again settled  his bulk over her in a post ogasmic  state his cock balls deep up my wife's well fucked married twat her ankles locking him in crossed across his big ass  his full spunk load  buried in my wife's cervix and my wife's cunt twitching in post ogasmic bliss  as it sucked his potent spunk Into her flat tummy  her thanking him for his seed he whispered maybe I should move In for a while  her begging him to  yes he said think I am going to enjoy  your wife for a lot longer  that OK  with you  cuck he said but my wife cut him short saying but I need your baby darling  he then whispered don't you worry about that honey you going to have a few off my black baby's time old. Amos finished with your nice married cunt he looked again over his shoulder at me and said  how many cuck I just said I don't no  please  pull out  don't give her your baby but once again old man Amos chucked  and said to late for that cuck I thinks I just put twins in her flat tummy for you to look after any way as planned by the fucking big blacked stud  he continued to fuck my sexy wife  constantly dropping his massive virile spunk loads deep up my wife's cunt he had her pregnant to him within the first month  and he continues to fuck my now heavily black pregnant  wife in our martial bed and he's very very good at it  toand he has told us he will Con tinue to put as many as his baby's  into my sexy wife's belly as she wants and I no she loves him fucking her so there going to be a lot more  off his brats around very soon  cause he's said he is never going to fuck my wife's cunt any other way than bareback and every load he cums in her will have the potential to knock her up again he even  says she's going to be even more fertile after she delivers his first child then he's going to be fucking her even more just to make sure her cunt belongs to  him but I am already sure it does

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Babymaker8 said:

CcT

This time old man Amos was going to take his time with my sexy wife's nice married cunt no rush he had all night and he was going to enjoy her pussy his pace was constant as the fucking started him drawing his massive meat in and out off my wife's now distended cunt he began now to also gyrate his hips at the top off his deep strokes  this sent my wife wild as his giant cock ground her clitoris she was now very wet and she had only been fucking him about 15 min  his massive cock now bottoming out on every thrust with my wife mewing under his big bulk then he began to whisper into Janet's ear and the deep French kissing began again his massive  coal black fuckstick never missing a stroke as he powered it up my wife's totally unprotected prim and proper married cunt  her ankels firmly locked across his big black ass it was at this point  his ass slowed  and he looked over his shoulder at me his old knarled face  and toothy grin. Saying look cuck she loves my cock cannot get enough off it. Then he said to my wife who's cunt is this now slut tell your husband Janet once again said  nothing at this point Amos stopped  his movement between my wife's well spread legs  Janet once again cracked saying fuck me baby I need that black cock but this time old man Amos wanted more say what you married bitch tell your husband what you want   oh baby  I just need it  need what Amos chirped  your big fat black cock she said and what else Amos said  holding his hips motionless oh I need you to fucking put your black baby in my married cunt  my sexy wife  said do it you big old stud knock me up with your baby as my useless husband watches it was at this point old man Amos looked back at me and said well you hearers  the lady guess it's time to make her my baby's mommy with that the motion in his big ass resumed  apace my wife's candance for his dirty talk was amazing her promising  him  anything as long  as he continued to fuck the ass off her witch he duly did and what a fuck it was hard strong and very long just like his fat cock he eventually had my sexy wife on the point off her 7 climax as his massive balls Began to churn  her crying out to this man old enough to be her granddad to knock her up  with his baby  he then looked over his shoulder at me again  saying just got to do it cuck going to put my brat in your wife's nice tight cunt   takes a good look cuck with that his cock was sunk right up to those massive balls  time and time again his big ass a blur again as he fucked. My wife's tight cunt then I marvelled  again  as I watched the big cock pulse and thicken 6 7 8 9 10 times this time as it delivered his potent virile seed deep up my sexy wife's cunt her pleading with him to put his baby in her belly her totally complicit  in trying to get herself pregnant by his massive black baby maker you could see after the final shot off his spunk was delivered deep into my wife's cunt  he once again settled  his bulk over her in a post ogasmic  state his cock balls deep up my wife's well fucked married twat her ankles locking him in crossed across his big ass  his full spunk load  buried in my wife's cervix and my wife's cunt twitching in post ogasmic bliss  as it sucked his potent spunk Into her flat tummy  her thanking him for his seed he whispered maybe I should move In for a while  her begging him to  yes he said think I am going to enjoy  your wife for a lot longer  that OK  with you  cuck he said but my wife cut him short saying but I need your baby darling  he then whispered don't you worry about that honey you going to have a few off my black baby's time old. Amos finished with your nice married cunt he looked again over his shoulder at me and said  how many cuck I just said I don't no  please  pull out  don't give her your baby but once again old man Amos chucked  and said to late for that cuck I thinks I just put twins in her flat tummy for you to look after any way as planned by the fucking big blacked stud  he continued to fuck my sexy wife  constantly dropping his massive virile spunk loads deep up my wife's cunt he had her pregnant to him within the first month  and he continues to fuck my now heavily black pregnant  wife in our martial bed and he's very very good at it  toand he has told us he will Con tinue to put as many as his baby's  into my sexy wife's belly as she wants and I no she loves him fucking her so there going to be a lot more  off his brats around very soon  cause he's said he is never going to fuck my wife's cunt any other way than bareback and every load he cums in her will have the potential to knock her up again he even  says she's going to be even more fertile after she delivers his first child then he's going to be fucking her even more just to make sure her cunt belongs to  him but I am already sure it does

18 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

less to follow-would be hard to do LOL35r

CcT

18 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

Would anybody like more  about amos

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1Old man Amos was true to his word and he was constantly around my sexy wife even though he new she was now pregnant to his massive black old cock . My sexy wife was still in denial about her pregnancy I had watch as Amos had fucked her constantly day after day for about 7 weeks now  and he had every single time pumped his thick virile spunk up his massive thick cock I had watched every time as my sexy wife had locked her legs around his big old black ass as he had emptyed his massive  balls into her ripe fertile unprotected married cunt  he new I was sitting watching him screwing  my wife he would Constantly winked at me as his spunk pulsed up his beathmoth of rock hard cock as my wife pleaded for more of his spunk he made sure to holdall his spunk  in my wife's cervix it was fantastic to watch  even though I was now certain he had now  gotten her in the family way to his massive cock it was great Knowing  he now had her knocked up to him I new because Janet's tummy had started to round out and her tits were sore all so the last few mornings she had morning sickness her tummy would soon be expanded as the next few months went on iwas distraught now knowing his black cock had put his baby I to my young wife's womb I now told Janet to buy a pregnancy test she said she would do one soon

Old Amos said you need not bother with that cuckold  it had to happen. And you new it with the amount off my spunk I put  up your wife's sexy cunt it's fucking great she's pregnant now and dam its going to be black as night maybe even  twins he smirked  I just new he was right she was up the spout to a old black man old enough to be her granddad and I  new he would not stop at one pregnancy  Janet was now his married fuck slut and would be getting many  more

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

how exciting he already notices her belly growing and her sweet tits  getting already ready to grow and produce that fine milk for  that black offspring . he must be so happy to be allowed to witness all that beautiful babymaking of his superiors from so near and be allowed to be part of it.

• Like 2

On 6/3/2021 at 11:47 AM, Babymaker8 said:

Glad you like Rita  I woul love you to send me a nice long message  and have a nice chat to you if hub will alow it 

🙂 what kind of message do u want me to sent i dont understand - please elaborate:-). sure we can have a chat if you like:-)

• Confused 1