CuckoldFart.com

74.year old big cocked janitor has a plan

Babymaker8

Could not belive what I was seeing this old black janator was going through my wife's laundry basket. My young red headed very sexy wife aged 23 had left it in our laundry room  that morning  and hear was old man Amos going into it looking at her intimate things that she had just worn I watched  him from a distance as he picked up her small 34bb bras and then he picked up her matching hi leg bikkni panties  he held the gusset off her knickers tight against his broad black nose and breathed in deeply inhaleing my wife's scent I watched him as he then smiled I new he could smell my sexy wife's cunt  in the gusset but I New old man Amos had a repatation for being a lady's man and now as I could see he deffenatley was enjoying my wife's cunt scent as I watched his handwhent. To his zipper and he began to open it I watched as he then flicked his trouser button and his trousers fell to the floor  and his  massive black cock fell out and uncoiled as it did it was gargantuan in size  it began to inflate as he smelt her womanly scent in her knickers he then took Janet's knicker gusset and placed it dirrectly over the massive head off his purple Bell end   and began rubbing his massive cock off into my wife's sexy satin panties as he did so he began to whisper how much he loved Janet's sexy hot married body and that he was going to love  to cuckold her husband as he had with many other married couples. And how he was going to make her his black cock slut wife. Fuck his cock was like a donkeys as he stroked him self into her gusset off my wife's panties his fucking balls were like tennis balls his cock rubbing got faster and faster as his cock was rubbed by Janet's silk satin feel knickers  I was waiting for him to spunk but he slowed his pace and then stopped saying I am not going to cum and waste my spunk on the floor he then put her knickers back into  laundry packed his massive cock into his pants and zipped up I left at this point thinking about  my young wife Janet and  how big old Amos cock was I now new Amos had plans to seduce my wife and make her his married slut but did not no at this point how far amoswasgoing to take this it was now locked in my head the vision off his tool and how much it would wreak my young wife married twat if he managed to get into ja ets knickers

Anybody wantmore

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

It was a few weeks after I had seen Amos in the laundry room  that Janet had noticed a leak  In our shower so we reported it to house mantinence who arranged for old amos to cum around to fix it as he doubled as handyman he arranged to cum late Friday afternoon to do the leak I arrived home around five  janet did not get in till. 5 40 and she headed up to our bedroom to shower I failed to tell Janet old man Amos was already fixing the shower janet took her working clothes off in our bedroom as old man Amos was watching through the open shower room door I new at any moment  janet would spot the old alpha bull and go mad at me but I stayed stum utill she walked into the shower room in just her bra and bikkni high cut panties right into Amos who was looking on with  his mouth drooling  over my wife body  he made with the appoliges to my wife  but he had already got a very nice view off my wife my wife played it very cool with the older man  Little did she no his intention was to plain and simpley get into her knickers and make her his married slut  and old Amos had just the right tool  to do it and now I was complicit in helping him to get into my wife's knickers all most openly helping him get a look at her body and look he did in spades I could see him with a massive grin on his face as Janet retreated back into the bedroom in total shock  she put on a night gown and then came to give me a peice off her mind for not telling her  he was there  but by then Amos had made his mind up he was going to have this wife what ever it took after fixing the shower  he came out and said to Janet all done now and threw in want me to soap your back she went bright red and went up stairs with Amos watching  he turned and looked at me saying god what a hot wife you got I would love to get   her into bed and cuckold you I could not say nothing I new he was right and soon he would posses my wife totaly

• Like 4

It was about 2 weeks later. Old man Amos was asked by my wife if he could move some furniture in our apartment once again he gave her a late appointment thinking he would once again get a nice view off my young wife's sexy body after work I was waiting to let him into our apartment around 5 my wife not returning home till 5. 30 Amos soon got the furniture shifted and then said to me listen cuckold I anti got time to mess around with your sexy wife just need to no is she asexpot in the bed I replied no 1  time a month only he said listen I expect my women to drop their knickers when ever I feel like a nice shag got it now when your wife gets in just let me do all the talking got it cuck he then walked into our bedroom a hada good look round including in my wife's underware draw it was then amos noticed  the condoms in her draw and chucked to himself. They were standard size  he then asked me if my wife was on the pill I told him no we used them once again. He laughed to himself. 

• Like 5

i suppose now its my turn 🙂 and i quot kaktuscpl:

*when are you going to give us the next part of the story......looking forward to see how this plays out *

somehow reminds me of my very first girlfriend years ago. Unfortunately it was just my fantasy she was with the ancient landlord and she was too prudish and shy (at least with me) and I too shy to talk about fantasies. until suddenly she changed the circumstances and then I was soon history 🙂 and I didn't even know that there was such a thing as cuckold (and a natural state of being a cuckold), not to mention even a term for this LOL

• Haha 1

Old man amos now new I would be a pushover for him  inseducing  my young wife so he then sat down  in my fav armchair to wait for my wife to get in from work telling me to get him a whiskey as its going to be a long night  when Janet arrived home she breezed in and was shocked. To see old man Amos sitting. In my fav armchair drinking my whiskey I could only say me and amos got talking after he finished his work  amos the told me to shut up and took full control telling Janet to cum sit on this old man's lap and have a nice chat janet said just for a little while then thinking amos  was to old to think about her in that way but the only reason amos wanted her on his lap was to get her to feel his massive rock hard cock through his pants he new as soon as she sat down she felt his enormous size her eyes went real wide and her short skirt rode up her legs reveling to amos her thigh high stocking tops and just a glimpse off her high leg green lacy panties with this she seamed in total shock here she was a married woman with her husband sat in the same room  sat on a  much much older black mans lap with his massive rock hard cock rubbing her tight prim and proper. Married  cunt through her short skirt but it was at

This point old man Amos leaned into janets neck and nibbled on her ear lobe how he new I don't no. But this sent a shiver right through my wife's tight body this was flowed by him kissing my wife as I watched him send his fat wide tongue Into pats mouth kissing her hard at the same time his hand found one off pats sensitive nipples and rolled it in his massive fingers pat was in shock at this but also I could see her eyes close in pleasure as the big old black man took total control and his other hand was now running up under pats skirt right between her married legs 

Looking  at the sight unfolding to me was such a turn on as amos big fingers found her married cunt through her knickers he  told Janet In a whispered firm voice spread them long legs for me  baby let me in you no you love feeling my big fat cock under your  ass let's get into it maybe we should go to your bedroom and get comfortable with that he picked janet up and went straight to our bedroom  and once there he new very shortly he would have this sexy young wifes very tight cunt  to do whatever he wanted  to as her husband watched in total silence and old man Amos only had one thing in mind and that was going to be to fuck this married bitch and to make her his total fuck slut as her husband watches and to put his massive load off spunk into her fertile tummy and knock her up with his black baby In front off her husband and in there martial bed and by fuck he was going to enjoy it and going to make sure off her being knocked up by fucking her. Constantly until she told him she is up the spout he new she and husband used condoms and he had sum ready to put on his massive cock but these had been prepaired  by him and soaked in  oil to soften them up and weaken them he new this wife would Insist on a condom but he also new after it split in her cunt and he planted the full contents off his massive balls up in her womb he new she would never ask him to use a rubber again so it was a win win for him and he  now turned his attention to this sexy wife as he pushed her back onto the bed she shared with her cuck husband he bunched her short skirt up around her waist to get a good veiw at her she was sexy asfuck and he was going to really enjoy putting this sexy wife in the family way as her husband watched he said to the cuck now keep watching as a real man fucks your wife  his hand then ripped janets green lacy knickers off her ass in one massive jerk abousolutly shereding  her panties as I could only look on in envy his massive fat tounge now whent Down to lick and suck her married cunt  in preparation 

• Like 5

Soon Amos was licking Janet's clit and sucking it into his mouth and rolling it with his fat tounge every now and then could see Janet's whole body tremble as she came and came this old big black cocked stud was loveing  this young sexy wife constantly cumming as he massaged her  g spot with his very long fat tounge he was driving my sexy young wife out off her mind it was then he said to my wife let's get my cock out  my young wife looked up into old Amos old worn face and smiled as she then looked at me sitting in the corner and shocked me by saying you no once I have had this you will never have me again old man Amos chuckled and said all the sexy young Wives were the same when there on the point off receiving my big fat old boy no Janet pulled open his shorts revealing his simply enormous fat black cock and she was in shock as it uncoiled out off his pants slapping Janet on her tits old man Amos had a cock on him that would have put a donkey to shame and his balls  were bloated and swollen up with what must have been a pint off his virile spunk he said mmmmmm  now baby to my wife lick my cock you young sexy bitch get me ready to show your cuck  how a real old black man fucks a cock hungry married slut like you my wife set about his giant cock  getting her mouth stretched out wide as she tryed to suck him off he still was looking at me wanking and started to laugh out loud as I rubbed my  hand on my tiny cock   saying  to me she not going to need that after I put this up her nice tight prim and proper married cunt and with that he rubbed his donkey size cock along my wife's drooling open  dripping twat concentrating the big  cock head on her open married cunt lips   its normally at this point that Janet would ask me to put a condom on  but she said nothing as Amos continues to rub his massive heart shaped cock head up and down Janet's dripping cunt lips I could see the massive amount off pre cum dripping out off amoss big fat pee slit and Janet's eyes rolled in her head as he lodged his donkey cock at the entrance off my wife's steaming hot married fertile unprotected cunt I whispered to Janet he needs a condom darling  Oldman Amos threw her one off his specials hell this was going to be easy Janet quickly  rolled the totally  to small condom onto his massive cock it barely covers the massive head  and is at popping point  before he even starts to fuck this wife's sexy cunt he reintroduce his. Massive cock head and then his big ass apply a  massive force off application to open this wife's cunt up slowly his cock gets sunk into her birth canal  inch after fat inch untill  his cock is  7inchs deep into  and her she's squelling as his big ass forces more up her cunt it looked awsume his big fat balls began to slap her ass  as more and more off his cock is driven up my wife's very wide open married cunt he looks at me and smirks telling me. How nice my wife's cunt is around his donkey cock I notice the head off his cock every time he draws his massive meat out off her pussy covered in the distended condom its at this point he smirks again and says to me take  good look cuckold watch the  condom as I watched  his big ass drove his massive black rod balls deep with massive force and I watched the condom split as sunder and roll  down his thick black rod right to the base tight to big full testes he winked again saying to me like what you see cuck as janet moaned in plusure at his total bareback penetration he said now that's out off the way  I am going to show you how a real old black man fucks young white Wives and makes them his 

• Like 2

Soon Amos was licking Janet's clit and sucking it into his mouth and rolling it with his fat tounge every now and then could see Janet's whole body tremble as she came and came this old big black cocked stud was loveing  this young sexy wife constantly cumming as he massaged her  g spot with his very long fat tounge he was driving my sexy young wife out off her mind it was then he said to my wife let's get my cock out  my young wife looked up into old Amos old worn face and smiled as she then looked at me sitting in the corner and shocked me by saying you no once I have had this you will never have me again old man Amos chuckled and said all the sexy young Wives were the same when there on the point off receiving my big fat old boy no Janet pulled open his shorts revealing his simply enormous fat black cock and she was in shock as it uncoiled out off his pants slapping Janet on her tits old man Amos had a cock on him that would have put a donkey to shame and his balls  were bloated and swollen up with what must have been a pint off his virile spunk he said mmmmmm  now baby to my wife lick my cock you young sexy bitch get me ready to show your cuck  how a real old black man fucks a cock hungry married slut like you my wife set about his giant cock  getting her mouth stretched out wide as she tryed to suck him off he still was looking at me wanking and started to laugh out loud as I rubbed my  hand on my tiny cock   saying  to me she not going to need that after I put this up her nice tight prim and proper married cunt and with that he rubbed his donkey size cock along my wife's drooling open  dripping twat concentrating the big  cock head on her open married cunt lips   its normally at this point that Janet would ask me to put a condom on  but she said nothing as Amos continues to rub his massive heart shaped cock head up and down Janet's dripping cunt lips I could see the massive amount off pre cum dripping out off amoss big fat pee slit and Janet's eyes rolled in her head as he lodged his donkey cock at the entrance off my wife's steaming hot married fertile unprotected cunt I whispered to Janet he needs a condom darling  Oldman Amos threw her one off his specials hell this was going to be easy Janet quickly  rolled the totally  to small condom onto his massive cock it barely covers the massive head  and is at popping point  before he even starts to fuck this wife's sexy cunt he reintroduce his. Massive cock head and then his big ass apply a  massive force off application to open this wife's cunt up slowly his cock gets sunk into her birth canal  inch after fat inch untill  his cock is  7inchs deep into  and her she's squelling as his big ass forces more up her cunt it looked awsume his big fat balls began to slap her ass  as more and more off his cock is driven up my wife's very wide open married cunt he looks at me and smirks telling me. How nice my wife's cunt is around his donkey cock I notice the head off his cock every time he draws his massive meat out off her pussy covered in the distended condom its at this point he smirks again and says to me take  good look cuckold watch the  condom as I watched  his big ass drove his massive black rod balls deep with massive force and I watched the condom split as sunder and roll  down his thick black rod right to the base tight to big full testes he winked again saying to me like what you see cuck as janet moaned in plusure at his total bareback penetration he said now that's out off the way  I am going to show you how a real old black man fucks young white Wives and makes them his 

• Like 1

I watched as the now totally useless condom sat around the base off his donkey cock as he slowly fed it in and out off Janet's very well streached cunt lips right up to his massive fat bollacks Janet wassquirming under his big fat body as the fucking began all I could do was watch as a black Man oldenough to be my wife's granddad  powered his massive cock home time and time again she was  moaning out loudwith every long thrust and he then began to twist histhursts at the top off his stroke while is rodwas against her clit this drove Janet over the top and she climaxed on his massive cock he then began to say to my wife tell  me you love my big old black cock

• Like 3

Just now, Babymaker8 said:

I watched as the now totally useless condom sat around the base off his donkey cock as he slowly fed it in and out off Janet's very well streached cunt lips right up to his massive fat bollacks Janet wassquirming under his big fat body as the fucking began all I could do was watch as a black Man oldenough to be my wife's granddad  powered his massive cock home time and time again she was  moaning out loudwith every long thrust and he then began to twist histhursts at the top off his stroke while is rodwas against her clit this drove Janet over the top and she climaxed on his massive cock he then began to say to my wife tell  me you love my big old black cock

Tell your husband he cannot fuck you any more  tell him only icanfuck yourpussy now his rodwas sliding in and out off her married cunt  she said am sorry  baby but I have just got to have this cock. And with this Amos pushed his total cock deep up Janet's cunt  and held it there deep in her belly with all the total sensations this was giving my wife she climaxed again I could see the shattered condom around the base off his massive black fucks tick and I New it would not be long until this mighty Cock was going to be screwing my wife Into our martial bed and with that Amos began to start to Increase his fucking off my sexy wife I watched his lips French kissing Janet  tounges clashing together  and his big knarled hands went under my wife's tight ass  to hold her in place as he drove his massive cock deeper and deeper up this married wife's tight young cunt  long steady strokes brought Janet off again and still he fucked on and on 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Babymaker8 said:

Tell your husband he cannot fuck you any more  tell him only icanfuck yourpussy now his rodwas sliding in and out off her married cunt  she said am sorry  baby but I have just got to have this cock. And with this Amos pushed his total cock deep up Janet's cunt  and held it there deep in her belly with all the total sensations this was giving my wife she climaxed again I could see the shattered condom around the base off his massive black fucks tick and I New it would not be long until this mighty Cock was going to be screwing my wife Into our martial bed and with that Amos began to start to Increase his fucking off my sexy wife I watched his lips French kissing Janet  tounges clashing together  and his big knarled hands went under my wife's tight ass  to hold her in place as he drove his massive cock deeper and deeper up this married wife's tight young cunt  long steady strokes brought Janet off again and still he fucked on and on 

On 5/20/2021 at 11:42 AM, rita_dwt said:

hmm any chance we get the next part:-)?

anone else can support by asking too?

• Like 2

He then began to drive his massive cock faster and faster up my wife's open married cunt  I watched as there tounges dueled and he sucked her nipples hard he then whispered into my wife's ear tell me slut what you want  tell me he said oh fuck me my wife said that's it slut he said but then he spoke in a Iow voice  tell meslut to make you pregnant to knock you up as your cuck husband watches she did not answer him so he stopped moving his cock holding it deep up her cunt she then began to beg him to fuck her it was at this point she cracked fuck me you dirty old man fuck me and knock me up she did not realize the condom was busted amos  then told her keep saying it you dirty young marriedslut  tell me to impregnate you oh yes you dirty old fucker she said give me a belly full with that old man Amos  got a very firm grip on my young wife's as as his big assbecame  a blur driving his massive cock up my wife's hot cunt I then watched ashe said get a good look cuck as his big balls tightened up and Began to pulse as. Pats cunt quivering around his ramming Cock it was at this point I noticed him Bury his cock deep and  I noticed his balls pulsing  I watched as the Big ridge in his cock thickend  as the huge ropes off his potent spunk were pumped up my young wife's fertile cervix 7  8 9  times it pulsed as he held her ass his cock balls deep with her ankles locked across her lovers big ass  her telling him to knock her up ashe grunted his satisfaction  he hell he's seed deep knowing he was makeing my wife pregnant to him

• Like 4

what a lucky couple they are. to be priviliged with such a kind treat of that man. maybe it should be organized as some kind of neighbourhoodwatch and neighbourhoodhelp that young couples like that should be introduced to real life and  be helped out  by the older more experienced and really able to fulfill the needs of young girls and woman men. like some kind of initiation for the whimp white boys we are to accept our status  and them girls to see what they are for. i was always dreaming about that kind of experience sadly never had it.

i suppose the boy needs no name in it as he is supposedly all of us in a way 🙂so i am looking foreward to tho ongoing story of amos and janet-pat and..