CuckoldFart.com

74.year old big cocked janitor has a plan

Babymaker8

Old man Amos was true to his word and he was constantly around my sexy wife even though he new she was now pregnant to his massive black old cock . My sexy wife was still in denial about her pregnancy I had watch as Amos had fucked her constantly day after day for about 7 weeks now  and he had every single time pumped his thick virile spunk up his massive thick cock I had watched every time as my sexy wife had locked her legs around his big old black ass as he had emptyed his massive  balls into her ripe fertile unprotected married cunt  he new I was sitting watching him screwing  my wife he would Constantly winked at me as his spunk pulsed up his beathmoth of rock hard cock as my wife pleaded for more of his spunk he made sure to holdall his spunk  in my wife's cervix it was fantastic to watch  even though I was now certain he had now  gotten her in the family way to his massive cock it was great Knowing  he now had her knocked up to him I new because Janet's tummy had started to round out and her tits were sore all so the last few mornings she had morning sickness her tummy would soon be expanded as the next few months went on iwas distraught now knowing his black cock had put his baby I to my young wife's womb I now told Janet to buy a pregnancy test she said she would do one soon

Old Amos said you need not bother with that cuckold  it had to happen. And you new it with the amount off my spunk I put  up your wife's sexy cunt it's fucking great she's pregnant now and dam its going to be black as night maybe even  twins he smirked  I just new he was right she was up the spout to a old black man old enough to be her granddad and I  new he would not stop at one pregnancy  Janet was now his married fuck slut and would be getting many 

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

On 6/7/2021 at 10:37 AM, rita_dwt said:

now i think i get old- i really get the feeling i read that before *giggles*

but its okay -  sissies(cuckolds) like me and him cant be reminded enough about the status of the belly of our spouse as we dont come so near as the bull does *giggles* -he even inspects it from inside LOL and about our own status in the whole situation. so nothing wrong with that:-).  just waiting excited for the next step....

Very hot story, Ive known some older black men like Amos back in the 90s before this whole phenomenon of BBC and Cuckolding, but cuz women always talk and 'gossip' thw word would get around about men like Amos having a huge cock. Some women being horny and liking big cocks had to sample BBC, and the rumors were confirmed, black men are definitely special. BBC Cuckolding is the ultimate cuckolding cuz the women get to enjoy the biggest cocks that rock their worlds, and if she is a really hot slut, she loves it bareback and the cucky gets the ultimate cuckolding being at the hospital as his gf or wife gives birth to a black baby. Everyone then knows you are a little pretty boy cucky and your girl is fucking black men, as the nurses giggle and whisper as they look at you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If my shy, inexperienced little girlfriend Becky goes with anyone else, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the black guy she's been chatting to online for the past year. Now lock-down restrictions are being lifted here in the UK he's suggesting they meet up this summer. She wants to go and I want her to go too.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

If my shy, inexperienced little girlfriend Becky goes with anyone else, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the black guy she's been chatting to online for the past year. Now lock-down restrictions are being lifted here in the UK he's suggesting they meet up this summer. She wants to go and I want her to go too.

so is she a platonic gf of yours? anyway its nice of you to encourage and support her in becoming a better *slut* for the *real men*. better for her to enroll her full potential as playtoy and him to get the next sweet white flower to pic and you for your mind beeing supportive.

kind of reminds me of my very first gf - still shy,prude and inexperienced after beeing 7 years with me. she beeing 23 at that time out of the sudden starts to fuck with the 18 year old boyfriend of her younger brother - as far as i know she never gave in the advances of that old  landlord we had and who lived in the flat above us. i was secretly dreaming about she did.

encourage her in any way possible . all i regret are only the things i didn't do early but waited to do or didnt do at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, rita_dwt said:

so is she a platonic gf of yours? anyway its nice of you to encourage and support her in becoming a better *slut* for the *real men*. better for her to enroll her full potential as playtoy and him to get the next sweet white flower to pic and you for your mind beeing supportive.

encourage her in any way possible . all i regret are only the things i didn't do early but waited to do or didnt do at all.

More than platonic, though admittedly we don't have sex that often. I say shy and inexperienced as she has only ever had 3 boyfriends, one of which she didn't sleep with, and only ever had sex with her son's father, a one-night-stand whilst on a break from him and now me.

I'm doing my best to gently encourage her with this black guy she chats to without pushing her too hard and scaring her off. Hopefully he'll come on strong to her this summer and I'll let her see that I'm okay with them getting together if she wants to give black cock a try.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Old  man amos has now virtualy moved in with us and i am very busy looking after his and my young wifes first black baby  after she delivered his first baby he was true to his word and as soon as she was healed he began working on his second baby withmy wife and as he had predicted she was extreamly fertile  and with his big fat black cock constantly delivering his potent virile seed into her womb within 8 weeks of him resuming fucking her she was pregnant yet again  he was constant in his fucking at least 6 times a day and every time he spunked deep up her married tight twat very often he  would wink as my sexy wifes ankles locked his big cock  deep up her cunt hell i just new in another nine months time i would be back in maternity hospital asmy wife would deliver yet another black baby and  hhhhhhhhh  me once again as her cheating married cunt  delivers another off amos babys  amos just loved to rub my nose in the fact that he was the daddy and it was going to be this way for avery long time as he wasnot about to stop fucking such a nice pussy as my wifes any time  soon  and he just told me i better get used to the idea cause he just loves loading my wife up with his massive fat ebony cock. More to cum soon   does any  one  have a y morestories like the one hear Pakistani taxi driver one pleas leave link  thanks

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...