CuckoldFart.com

subsucko

It has been too long since I have been on here and even longer since I’ve given an update. Well I have to say I the last few years have been wild with the last year being even wilder. Lol. 

This February we welcomed our second baby, another girl. For the few that I’ve keep in contact with they will know that neither of them are mine. This wasn’t intended as luck would have it I can’t have any. I went through the better part of 2019 and most of 2020 locked but still enjoyed my wife from time to time. And we still play in the flr lifestyle but it seems to have developed into a more traditional poly relationship. 

oh that’s something I may have missed, for six years now my wife has also been involved romantically with out boyfriend and I’m the last three years I’ve had an active role as wel, well submissive but I digress. Unfortunately that’s all the time I have for now but I hope to be back on soon! Much love and feel free to hmu in the dms 😘

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 months later...