CuckoldFart.com

Does your wife have phone or cam sex?

Karen's Cuck

I'm curious, do many wives out there have phone or cam sex?

For years I wanted Karen to have phone sex or cam sex with me.  She always told me it didn’t excite her. So I was a little surprised when I got home from work yesterday.

I walked into the house and all was quiet.  At first I thought perhaps she was out for a walk, but I then heard a faint voice and realized she was in the bedroom on the phone.  Expecting her to be chatting with one of her girlfriends I was more than surprised when I got to the bedroom door to see her laying on the bed naked while on the phone.  She hadn’t noticed me so I kept quiet and out of sight.

She was running her free hand up and down her body, stopping to rub her breasts and squeeze her nipples, then moved it down between her open legs giving her clit a circular massage.  

She was being rather giddy as she talked when I heard her tell him how much she missed the feel of his hardness inside her.  My cock was twitching knowing she was talking to one of her lovers. After listening to some back and forth erotic conversation she stopped talking and was concentrating on her pussy.  I assume the guy on the other end was busy telling her what he wanted to do with her. Moments later, in a loud voice she told him she was cumming and she let out a long loud moan as her body tensed in orgasm.  Once she calmed down she began to laugh and told her lover how great that was and couldn’t wait for the real thing.

As the conversation was winding down I tiptoed away so she wouldn’t know I had been watching.  I was pouring a drink in the kitchen when she walked in all smiles and in a great mood. Gave me a kiss and told me that Gord was going to be in the city next week on business so she’d be staying downtown at his hotel with him for a couple nights or more depending on how long he’d be in town.  

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about how erotic it is that my wife is so open to just tell me that she’ll be spending a couple of nights at a hotel fucking an old high school friend.  The thought if her taking his cock and sperm over and over is the best thing about being her cuck.

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I did once have a hotwife who would engage in phone sex, but I think that she was used to it as her husband worked away

However, I don't think that there are many, I get the impression that women are much more suspicious or maybe less willing to engage in sex acts on cam than men are.

My current cucks wife will engage in all sorts of dirty acts in real life and talk about it over text, but point blank refuses to cam, only time I see her live on a screen is when I tell him to show her to me over Skype.

• Like 1